Dancing with the Stars Spring 2015 Gowns and more chatting

KandCsailing

Hi everyone. Welcome back or just welcome if you are new.

Starting the new thread today with an article from People mag about the pros.

The show returns March 16.

No idea yet about who the dancers or stars will be, but I'm away a week in Feb for a Cuba Cruise, so I figured we needed to have a spot to start posting info and rumors just in case.

http://www.people.com/article/dancing-with-the-stars-season-20-derek-hough-cheryl-burke-hiatus

dwts-435_zps5abbca97.jpg

Hi everyone. Welcome back or just welcome if you are new.

Starting the new thread today with an article from People mag about the pros.

The show returns March 16.

No idea yet about who the dancers or stars will be, but I'm away a week in Feb for a Cuba Cruise, so I figured we needed to have a spot to start posting info and rumors just in case.

http://www.people.com/article/dancing-with-the-stars-season-20-derek-hough-cheryl-burke-hiatus

dwts-435_zps5abbca97.jpg

Thanks for starting the thread.

We will be on a cruise when the new season starts on March 16.

Enjoy your cruise to Cuba! Would like to get there someday myself. I have certainly circumnavigated it a few times!

Here ya go Jo! Looks like no Tristan. :(

Mark Ballas

Sharna Burgess

Witney Carson

Artem Chigvintsev

Val Chmerkovskiy

Tony Dovolani

Allison Holker

Kym Johnson

Peta Murgatroyd

Emma Slater

https://gma.yahoo.com/photos/dancing-with-the-stars-2015-season-20-pro-dancers-announced-slideshow/

Two pros remain to be named. Still hope for Tristan :), as looking at the list those pros would have to be male. The question is, would the end of the season overlap with his P&O cruise in May?

Interesting. I hadn't heard they also did Strictly Come Dancing cruises.

On Wikipedia the last two seasons were 10 and 11 weeks long. His cruise is May 28th.

Looking at a calendar I think if the show was 11 weeks it would end on May 25 or 26?

Heard on the radio this morning that some of the names have been leaked. The only ones they mentioned on the radio were Rosanne Barr, which we had already heard about, and horrors of horrors - that Butler guy that intercepted my Russell Wilson's pass to win the Super Bowl! Not sure I can handle watching HIM! Hope he's the first one eliminated!! :mad:

Heard on the radio this morning that some of the names have been leaked. The only ones they mentioned on the radio were Rosanne Barr, which we had already heard about, and horrors of horrors - that Butler guy that intercepted my Russell Wilson's pass to win the Super Bowl! Not sure I can handle watching HIM! Hope he's the first one eliminated!! :mad:

I'm not sure I can handle watching Roseanne Barr. :(

I'm not sure I can handle watching Roseanne Barr. :(

You might be surprised that she's not quite as annoying as she used to be - at least I hope so. She's gotten very thin but I doubt she has much dancing skill so will probably be among the first to go. I just hope poor Tony doesn't get stuck with her - he always seems to get the older ladies.

Can't wait to hear who the other "stars" are.

You might be surprised that she's not quite as annoying as she used to be - at least I hope so. She's gotten very thin but I doubt she has much dancing skill so will probably be among the first to go. I just hope poor Tony doesn't get stuck with her - he always seems to get the older ladies.

Can't wait to hear who the other "stars" are.

Remember when she sang the National Anthem? I hope she dances better than she sings! Or at least takes it more seriously.

I have heard that Rumor Willis was seen rehearsing with Val and then I saw somewhere today that Michael Sams will be dancing this season. The big question is will his partner be a man or a woman? It will be interesting to see how much guts DWTS has

Here's the list - notice no Rosanne Barr or the football player I had mentioned (yay):

Noah Galloway (Army veteran-no left arm or left leg) with Sharna Burgess

Robert Herjavec (Shark Tank mogul) with Kym Johnson

Patti LaBelle with Artem Chigvintsev

Nastia Liukin (Olympic gymnast) with Derek Hough (surprise, he's back!)

Riker Lynch (singer-songwriter) with Allison Holker

Charlotte McKinney (model) with Keo Motsepe

RedFoo (singer) with Emma Slater

Michael Sam (gay football player) with Peta Murgatroyd (past gay guys have been matched up with female partners because that's how ballroom dancing is designed)

Willow Shields (Hunger Games actress) with Mark Ballas

Suzanne Somers with Tony Dovolani

Rumer Willis (actress) with Valentin Chmerkovskiy

And a surprise male star to be matched up with Whitney, who won last year. Hope it's not the New England football player!!!

Edited by Sandy Sails

I'll be rooting for Noah Galloway. I Google'd him and he's a pretty hot amputee army veteran.

I like RedFoo. He's in LMFAO and the youngest son of Motown Record Company founder Berry Gordy, Jr.

He was one of the guest judges last spring's season that some of this group didn't care for as a judge.

My DH will be interested that Robert Herjavec is on the show. He is our Canadian connection. Before and during the time he was on Shark Tank he also was on our Canadian version called Dragon's Den which DH watched all the time.

Derek gets a 25 year old gymnast, big surprise. Not.

Happy that Keo was the other pro dancer invited back to get another chance.

Patti LaBelle at 70 and Suzanne Somers at 68 will be interesting. I think Suzanne will be this years behind the scenes crazy star.