Wrinkle free spray

I have seen posted here a spray to use on cloths to take wrinkles out after you unpack. Does anyone know the name of this product ? Thanks.

Target sells travel size Downy Wrinkle Release. We've found it to work pretty well. Doesn't get out the deep wrinkles, but freshens things up nicely.

Target sells travel size Downy Wrinkle Release. We've found it to work pretty well. Doesn't get out the deep wrinkles, but freshens things up nicely.

Yes. And I am not sure I would put it on anything very fragile or delicate. Great for t-shirts, jeans, shorts, tanks, etc.

The best wrinkle release I have ever found for delicates is...

Hang your suits, dress shirts and dresses in the shower area as soon as you unpack. Run the hot water (Super hot) and let the steam cook your clothes for a long time... That will get all the wrinkles out. This has never failed me.

If you like it super crisp, as soon as you get them out of the steam, run a hot iron on them to get them as sharp as they were leaving the cleaners.

I'm pretty sure this stuff is long since out of manufacture, but should you ever come across a blue aerosol bottle called "Wrinkle Free" that is my absolute favorite and my last bottle of it is treated like liquid gold. Otherwise yes, Downy or your own mix do work very well :)

I use plain 'ole water in a spray bottle. That way I don't have to worry about staining fabrics. Take the bottle empty, fill it, and spritz as I unpack. Smooth with my hands, hang it up.

The damp clothes all together "help" each other release the wrinkles. Even worked on my husband's wool sports coat.

I'm pretty sure this stuff is long since out of manufacture, but should you ever come across a blue aerosol bottle called "Wrinkle Free" that is my absolute favorite and my last bottle of it is treated like liquid gold. Otherwise yes, Downy or your own mix do work very well :)

For a while, it was hard to find in stores, but I believe that's because they were in the process of re-packaging and renaming it. So no, it's not out of manufacture. Here's a link to their new product:

http://www.downywrinklereleaserplus.com/

KK