Lindsay Phillips shoes

crzndeb

I had never seen these but they are on sale today on Zulily. They have several different styles and have interchangeable straps and clip ons.

I think these are perfect for travel since it means less shoes and more looks.

I also found lots of straps (small) on sale on Splash Boutique, if you wear a 5 or 6 shoe.

I would be interested to hear if anybody has worn these and what you thought of them.

Debbie

I would be interested to hear if anybody has worn these and what you thought of them.

I have a pair of silver flip flops that take the snaps and a pair of cork-soled flip flops that take the Velcro straps. Neither pair has much support for the foot, but I will bring one or both on a cruise with a few snaps and straps to save on space. They wouldn't be good for a long day of walking around port, but for on the ship, they'll do.

I haven't seen the displays for them lately; they used to be at a nearby Hallmark store near me that has closed. I'll have a peek at Zulily.

These have been my absolute FAVORITE cruise shoe for the last 5 years. I'm on my second pair of Lulu's - black flip flop that I do wear in warm ports all day.

I have a black patent leather (missy?), that took over for some evenings and on formal night I took a pair of black straps and made my own killer crystal tops on them. Now I was just in a store and bought a pair of straps that can use the interchangeable snaps so I bought new crystal straps.

I made a cardboard holder to take all the straps I want on a cruise and end up with different looks. LOVE my Lindsay Phillips!

Tammy

I agree with a previous poster, not comfortable walking shoes in port as no support BUT I have black wedges, black and cork flats, and black flip flops along with too many straps! These are great travel shoes and the only evening shoes I pack. They take up very little room but allow me to retain my inner Imelda.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tablet using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...