Where to shop?

Fitmomd

I buy most of my clothes at either TJ Maxx or Marshalls. TJ Maxx has the cutest purses and backpacks rights now in a lot of different pastel colors with little anchors all over them...so cute. At least at the one I shop at here in CA.

Bealls and Belks are really good choices if you have those stores in New Jersey.

If you like a nautical motif, Lands End has pique polo shirts in two nautical styles. There is a solid navy with lime green anchors and a navy and white stripe with red and white signal flags. I can't create a link on my tablet but the website is http://www.landsend.com. Search "anchor polo" and you'll find the shirts. The undiscounted price is $35.50 for misses, higher for plus. Lands End almost always has some coupon code or special.

I bought the navy with green anchors on sale. The fabric is very soft. The fit is not tight, but not boxy either. I think I'll wear it on embarkation day.

Happy shopping.

Vicki

Guest maddycat

I'm another one who doesn't buy special cruise wear. Anything that I normally wear during the summer will be fine for a cruise. My main stores for clothes purchases are Macy's, LLBean, Chicos and Kohl's.

I bought 2 pairs of really cute capris last week at Macy's. They were 40% off and I had a $10 coupon so they ended up costing only $15 each.

If you are going out of Miami, the Lincoln Road Mall has a really big Macys on 17th street. Mall is between Alton Rd. and Washington. Has stores from all over the World. Also in Winter, Miami Beach Antique Market on selected Sundays. Starts 8AM, has website.Great stuff; NY jewelers and even furs. I have done market prior to boarding Miami Cruise.