recycling clothing among cc members

I put them up on Ebay and sold a few but these are left. I was going to take them to Goodwill, but thought I would offer them on here first. I have seen others offer up dresses, no cost but shipping. Email me if you are interested! Lisa at cruisedancers dot us

Keep reading there are more than 5

100_1609.jpg.91eb2071b2222abf1ac707f9bcb45f54.jpg

100_1611.jpg.d600c5b975b6f392dbad416e160b761a.jpg

100_1614.jpg.2ea15591cd7f1e74b0931c0f54881e95.jpg

100_1615.jpg.bd14aad70582d8bc7ebce0e68eb5b4e8.jpg

100_1616.jpg.648c221477a82596ffbe5246c0038814.jpg

Guess I should have put more info as well

for above first dress is Navy size 16

2nd is black size 18

3rd is black, red and gray size 16

4th is black w sequin top and has a shawl with it size 14W

5th is champagne size 17/18

here are a few more

1st green size size 16

2nd floral size 16

I went on weight watchers and these no longer fit me.

Hopefully they can find a good home with someone else!

100_1620.jpg.10b3f49b966b7d7649a18f07b08bfe39.jpg

100_1621.jpg.6646f8ff56dfcf73d153b653595ca040.jpg

Thanks! It has been a challenge, and I am still working on it. Losing weight has got to be one of the hardest things to do! But it is so worth the effort. I feel great and just want to do something to help other people if I can!

Edited by cruise dancer

Thank you so much for the offer. I would be interested in the first (navy), 2nd (black), 4th (sequin), and Green.

I will see what one fits the best and then offer the rest on here for the same thing.

This is a nice thing to start.

(check website of same name)my local Dillards no longer are stocking them..and I'm tired of looking at the ones on sale...I dont wear their plain colored camis/tanks or skirts..but would one of the pastel/patchwork ones, or the full dress that matches...I wear..XL misses, 1 X Woman. I have 12 already..I dont care for the peplum type sleeves..just the straight cut banded ones. Thanx in advance ladies

Thank you so much for the offer. I would be interested in the first (navy), 2nd (black), 4th (sequin), and Green.

I will see what one fits the best and then offer the rest on here for the same thing.

This is a nice thing to start.

Send me an email with your address and info. I got a couple emails but neither seemed to match your username on here.

Send me an email with your address and info. I got a couple emails but neither seemed to match your username on here.

Hi Lisa,

Sorry for the confusion last night. My user ID is cjankowski. I for some reason dont think that my email was sent to you. Not sure why, but it system does not like your email address. I will try again today.

Thanks so much,

Carol

Edited by cjankowski

Thank you - I received them in the mail yesterday. I did not have time to try on yet, but will soon.

I will re-post for others to enjoy when I am done with them.

Thanks again and think this is a great thing to do.

This is kind of a general post to all the ladies with those very nice gowns you no longer wear....

It's probalby too late this year but next year check with your local school boards about donating your gowns to the high schools for PROM DRESSES.

A few moms in the area started that with their daughters previous prom dresses and bridesmaid dresses and gowns that they no longer wore. This thing has grown to a pretty big operation. They don't charge anything to the girls, just ask for donations to cover costs, if they like..

A nice way to recycle and let some young ladies be a Princess at the ball...

I would love the red and black one if it is still available

also cjankowski if the navy one doesnt fit I would be interested in it

Hi

I have not forgot you just so very, very busy past two weeks. I am going to try on and figure out which dress I like and what fits the best and then I will let you know. If you want to send me your name & address I will for sure let you know next week.

Thanks Carol

Hi

Cruising Grandma & Angel-05-92001 Could you please send me a email with your name & address on it. I plan to try on tonight and I will let you both know tomorrow what I decide.

Thanks

Carol

camjankowski at yahoo dot com

carol.jankowski at michigansugar dot com

Hi

Cruising Grandma & Angel-05-92001 Could you please send me a email with your name & address on it. I plan to try on tonight and I will let you both know tomorrow what I decide.

Thanks

Carol

camjankowski at yahoo dot com

carol.jankowski at michigansugar dot com

Thanks, Carol. I just sent you an email.

we have made this a sticky for our members who wish to recycle clothing they no longer need and wish to pass on to other cc members.. please be advised that you may not sell items and links to personal ebay sites will be removed