HAL - Promo w/ Signature Beverage Package ?

bandp407

Has anyone heard if and when HAL is once again coming out with the Explore 4 or similar Package? We had Eurodam booked last year for the end of March & the promo came out early Dec with a very good cabin rate. Hoping for the same for our March Nieuw Amsterdam sailing. Would even contemplate a booking for next Dec on the Koningsdam. The rates have come down a bit on some of the 10 night Caribbean sailings.

Many thanks!

Yes, the latest Explore4 promotion ran from mid to late July to October 31st.

OP, last year HAL did run other promotions with only the SBP. I think one was the Thanksgiving Sale (too late for that one) but I think there was another in the new year. Keep watching the HAL website, and CC. Someone usually posts about promotions here. Hopefully, you'll get lucky. Just watch out because you might have to pay a higher fare to get the promo. Make sure it's worth any additional costs or loss of other perks.

OP, last year HAL did run other promotions with only the SBP. I think one was the Thanksgiving Sale (too late for that one) but I think there was another in the new year. Keep watching the HAL website, and CC. Someone usually posts about promotions here. Hopefully, you'll get lucky. Just watch out because you might have to pay a higher fare to get the promo. Make sure it's worth any additional costs or loss of other perks.

The two times I had a promo I didn't know if it ran the price up because I hadn't looked at the cruises before the promo started. So for anyone who's thinking about a cruise and waiting for a promo, take note of the fare for what you want. Then you'll have a comparison if/when a promo pops up.

Yes, thank you - the SBP is the one they brought back last year around this time and I actually got a lower rate with it included. Just gave up the Pinacle dinner. Will keep checking until my final payment is due for NA mid Dec. I have the Explore 4 but at a higher cabin rate then is currently published. Still makes sense for us to keep it. Hoping the Promo comes out again so I can lock in on the Koningsdam before the rate goes up again!!

Thanks to everyone for your feedback!

You really need to watch the pricing on cruises with Explore4, as often the deal is better without the package. When HAL first started these beverage package deals they were great, but lately HAL has increased the base fare on these cruises so much that often it is a "wash" for many people (of course this depends on how much you drink).