Silversea new Entertainment

WesW

Excerpted from news release linked above: "Musica Maestro: A grand ballroom is the elegant backdrop for this signature show, a 45-minute tribute to popular operatic arias and classical crossover music. Led by renowned conductor Richard Balcombe, its captivating musical score has been arranged, performed, and recorded by London's Royal Philharmonic Orchestra exclusively for Silversea guests."

This sounds good to me. We'll be aboard Whisper in November 2015.

This won't begin on the Spirit until April? What will be the entertainment until then? Will the current Artists stay on the Spirit until then?

The current Artists on the Spirit will stay on until approximately the end of March. They are the last group to get off and a terrific group of artists...Matt, Jason, Zach, Brianna, Victoria and Melissa, I believe.

Wes

If you would like to see Justin & Ryan in action have a look at this link.

It was recorded during the 2014 World we had so much fun and beautiful singing that the days and nights flew passed.

The blonde is my much better half and as you can see played right along with the boys.

Regards

John

Hi John,

Thanks so much for sharing that youtube of Justin, Ryan and I believe Joy.

Joy (believe it's Joy) came on board the Cloud (London to London) late last July and came to say hello:

belfastnite005_zps3ddc1549.jpg

Thanks for posting Wes. Based on the article, we will be on board for the introduction on Shadow come late December. Sounds entertaining and I love the Disco era.

Will MISS the FABULOUS ARTISTS of Silversea as they had provided great fun, incredible shows and friendship during our past voyages. May they all find success in their future endeavors.

John, I was just looking at a picture of Joy my son took from the Opera House as we arrived in Sydney and then I come here and see that great video. Ken says it takes him right back to the ship! Thanks for sharing.

Hi Ken & Kate

Yes we have to watch this video at least once a month, but I have another not published in which all the crew ( every department) put on a very special show and I have to say what a lot of talent is hiding beneath deck 4. It was the only time an 10 years of being with silversea that the show lounge was full they cheered every act.

it is hard to believe its almost time for those on the 2015 to get excited about the round the world voyages.

best wishes

john & joy

ps by the end of the trip Joy knew the name and home of every crew member.

Appreciate, Wes, this video link. As always, Ralph does a great job with his visuals, reports, details, etc. Look forward to hearing from those on the Silver Cloud, Voyage 1434, November 12 – 22, Rome to Funchal about how these shows play and work. Excited to be seeing these programs first-hand Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean combo back-to-back sailing on the Silver Cloud. Like the varied costumes, programs, etc. Lots of great photo opportunities while on the ship!!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 162,030 views. Nice to be hitting this high of a level for viewership. Appreciate the interest and follow-up questions/comments!!

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923