[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Since the Royal & Regal are sister ships - I am assuming they will be identical. We are booked on the Regal for 2014.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]I see that the Royal/Regal has a special area for the Chef's Table. Any idea on how much it will be per person?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Thank you[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :)

Hi Rai, Thank you for responding to our questions.
In regards to the Chef's Table, after having attended 2 of these over the past couple of years and seeing the amount of work that the Head Chef goes through in order to put on this fantastic meal, my question would be; Is the plan to have 1 of these each evening or are they going to stagger them on different nights?

Thanks in advance,
Joe

[quote name='NURSEKECK']I understand that the ship may have the chef's table every night. Can you give any information about how to get on the Chef's Table?[/quote]

I am willing to bet that the standard procedure will still apply. Call the Dine Line immediately upon embarkation, or find the Maitre d'. Since they may have more Chef's Tables on the Royal or Regal, it may be less of a gamble to get on it, but don't count on it. Everybody, and their siblings, are going to sign up for those, especially on the first sailings.

Good luck!

We're excited to feature Chef's Table nightly aboard Royal Princess. You can make reservations upon boarding and the price will be $95 person. It shouldn't be missed so I hope you treat yourself to this incredible dining experience!

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]How many Executive Chef's will be on the Royal & Regal? We know that the Exe Chef prepares the meals for the Chef's table differently for each night. Will the meals be different each time or will it be the same "special meal" each night for Chef's Table?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Rai Caluori']We're excited to feature Chef's Table nightly aboard Royal Princess. You can make reservations upon boarding and the price will be $95 person. It shouldn't be missed so I hope you treat yourself to this incredible dining experience![/quote]

[SIZE=3]How will the nightly Chef Tables differ from the Chef Table Lumiere.....[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Bob[/SIZE]

[quote name='Rai Caluori']My apologies! I listed the wrong price. Chef's Table aboard Royal Princess will be $115/person. It will be worth it![/quote]

[SIZE=3]Will the nightly Chef's Table and the Chef's Table Lumiere be the same price?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Bob[/SIZE]

[quote name='Woobstr112G'][SIZE=3]Will the nightly Chef's Table and the Chef's Table Lumiere be the same price?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Bob[/SIZE][/quote]

Bob, I think the Chef's Table will be held in the Table Lumiere.... Surrounded by a curtain of light... and, unfortunately, the price has gone up...:eek:

[quote name='Working 2 Cruise']Bob, I think the Chef's Table will be held in the Table Lumiere.... Surrounded by a curtain of light... and, unfortunately, the price has gone up...:eek:[/quote]

[SIZE="3"][SIZE=3]Yup;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]A little[/SIZE] earlier, I realized that the dinners in the other dining rooms are those "Winemakers" dinners (sorta a wanna be CT).....:):):)

Bob[/SIZE]

We have been to a chefs table dinner on a previous Princess cruise. Although it cost about $85 per person it was the most amazing experience.

The table was set beautifully, wine with every course, a tour of the galley and food served whilst in there, the special service and food at the table was truly unforgettable. You dine with ppl you have never met before and it is a intimate and wonderful night.
My husband and I also received a cookbook and a rose.

Not sure the plan for the Royal but if it was anything like the experience we had its worth doing even if it is only once!!

Cheers!

• 4 months later...
I know that the seats for Chef's Table go quickly, so I when I board the ship on the 29th I would like to go immediately to the place/person taking reservations. Can someone please give me that information? Thanks.

JonB Plano TX

[quote name='JonB46']I know that the seats for Chef's Table go quickly, so I when I board the ship on the 29th I would like to go immediately to the place/person taking reservations. Can someone please give me that information? Thanks.

JonB Plano TX[/QUOTE]

No such person... Just call the Dine Line upon embarkation. They will let you know at some point whether you made it or not.. Good luck.

Archived