first time cruiser

martinikisses

This is my first cruise. I am 16 and going with my entire family. Anyone have any advice or tips to make it the best vacation possible. Its an 8 day easter carribean cruise, to St.Thomas, San Juan, and tortola. are there certain places that are amazing to see.

Welcome to the boards! :) Have you checked out the Roll Call boards to see if any other teens around your age will be cruising with you? Go to the bottom of the page where it says "forum jump" and click the arrow. Click on Roll Call - Carnival (if it is a Carnival cruise), then click on the ship you will be on. Then, you can find the date of your cruise if a roll call for that date has been started.

Next, I would advise you to check out the Ports of Call boards for info on the specific ports you will be visiting, and what there is to do there.

Finally, relax and have fun! Read the boards, there is a ton of great information on here. Read reviews of your ship. Good luck! :)

This is my first cruise. I am 16 and going with my entire family. Anyone have any advice or tips to make it the best vacation possible. Its an 8 day easter carribean cruise, to St.Thomas, San Juan, and tortola. are there certain places that are amazing to see.

IMHO an excursion to the Baths on Virgin Gorda, from Tortola is the must do thing, especially if you are a swimmer or a snorkeler. I enjoy it so much that I am considering a day trip from St. Thomas over there the day we are in St. Thomas.

Here is a link to check: http://www.b-v-i.com/baths.htm

Have fun!

Archived