23 Sept 2013 - Hawaiian Solstice - LOSE 2 CRUISE.

MicCanberra

Good morning everyone. Where is everyone? lol. Down 6 pounds so far and staying strong.

Hi Deanna!

I'm starting to think that everyone else has ditched us!!

How are your ribs feeling? Getting stronger and ready for your cruise? No passing out and hurting yourself any more!

Hope today is a much better day than whatever happened yesterday.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Ya, Monday was a rough day. Found out at work they may be cutting my hours. Then I went to see a neurologist and found out I have a permanent neurological disorder that was caused by one of the meds the doctor had me on. Blah to both.

On a happier note, I'm staying strong with a 6 pound loss and hoping for a few more. Cheated last night with pizza and popcorn but didn't gain. HOORAY!!

And yes, I agree I think we've been ditched haha. Either that or they all got skinnier and don't need to diet now. :D

Ya, Monday was a rough day. Found out at work they may be cutting my hours. Then I went to see a neurologist and found out I have a permanent neurological disorder that was caused by one of the meds the doctor had me on. Blah to both.

On a happier note, I'm staying strong with a 6 pound loss and hoping for a few more. Cheated last night with pizza and popcorn but didn't gain. HOORAY!!

And yes, I agree I think we've been ditched haha. Either that or they all got skinnier and don't need to diet now. :D

I'm still here, but I am not recovering from getting sugar in my system over the holidays. Consequently, I'm still craving and stuffing carbs ... it's not pretty. But I'm still pulling for continued success for you guys! I'll keep trying to jump on the wagon.