Help with M6 on Breakaway

ASASJ5

Hello all,

Does anyone know if there are certain M6 mini suite large balcony rooms that are better than others? I know there are sometimes quirks with rooms that no one at NCL will tell you about but this community will most certainly be aware of!

Also, for these cabins on a Bermuda cruise, would you recommend port or starboard for the most hours of sunshine?

Thanks in advance!

Susan

You never know which side of the ship will be at the dock so there's now way to suggest port or starboard

I've been in a M6 and it was great. Some have the beds by the balcony door, some by the bathroom. You can tell by the wide part of the cabin in the deckplan--the wider part is where the bed is. I don't know of one being better than another. ENJOY

There's nice scenery on either side when you're docked in Bermuda. Also, the ships don't always dock the same way. Usually port is in, but not always. There's no way to predict. However, the side of the ship that faces the wharf will get afternoon sun.

On the BA, some prefer the port side because that's the side you can view fireworks from. With a nice large M6 balcony, I'd definitely choose a port side cabin!

Edited by Pikaia

Just got off the Breakaway this morning. I was in an M6 on the 8th deck, FWD, port. Our cabin was right above the theater, but we didn't have any noise. We were the 4th cabin back from the front, so it was quite the walk down to the atrium. I'd certainly get an M6 again, but maybe a little closer to midship next time. The balcony was great. We have 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and a large table. It looked like it was 3x the size of a regular balcony.

Just off the boat a few days ago. We were in 12236, port side. One thing to look for on the deck plan is how part of the balcony's are pushed out than other ones. The advantage to this is you are able to see the whole side of the ship. We also enjoyed being on the port side as we got to see the sunrise on, but two of the days as we headed back to NY from Nassau.