Azamara 'Nights On Us' Sale is Real

Host Jazzbeau

There are two good promotions that Azamara has and we have used both, they are: Buy One, get 2nd person 50 percent off and Double upgrade promotion (where you pay for an inside and get a veranda.) Last 2 years I have noticed the double upgrade promotion occurring in the fall. Last year in July when we booked onboard they were having BOGO 50 percent off. The current promotion of "Nights on Us" is not good for 2019 and seems to be very hit or miss as to whether it is a sale,

For 2018, some people have posted they have saved $ with it but on the two 2018 cruises we were tracking it appeared they manipulated prices for the "sale" and the price was not any less with the "sale." You really have to track prices with Azamara. We are in the U.S. so not sure how they handle repricing in Australia but can tell you we had two different experiences, first cruise we booked we were able to rebook without penalty twice for a total of $1,400 in savings but when we tried to rebook are upcoming one our travel agent was told the promotion was for "new bookings only" -- however it should be noted the first cruise we booked without any promotions at the time and the 2nd with the BOGO so that could be the difference. You are right though--2019 prices are ridiculous and in some cases more expensive than 2018 prices on Seabourn and Silversea which are higher end lines and more inclusive so unless there are adjustments Azamara may lose some devoted clients to other lines.

Thankyou Alison. That has put a smile on my face. Factoring these two promotions. It seems to fall into the price range I would be willing to pay :)

On the aus t&c it states a penalty of $50 usd pp for any cancellations prior to 120 days out. I assume refaring shouldnt be a problem until after this time passes. However only book at a price im willing to pay.

Thankyou!

Thankyou Alison. That has put a smile on my face. Factoring these two promotions. It seems to fall into the price range I would be willing to pay :)

On the aus t&c it states a penalty of $50 usd pp for any cancellations prior to 120 days out. I assume refaring shouldnt be a problem until after this time passes. However only book at a price im willing to pay.

Thankyou!

US t&c also has a $50 penalty. We have been able to rebook (even when it says 'new bookings only' if before final payment) without the penalty. We even seem to have kept one perk from the old deal along with everything from the new one!

Onboard Journey currently. Had intended to book back to backs in Europe 2018 - has worked out the discount and was happy enough with the saving. On board LCV told us the published prices are the discounted prices - which makes both cruise well over AUD1000 per day, so we're not booking. We'll wait for it to fail to sell and a double upgrade offer to arise or we'll look elsewhere. Frankly, while we love Azamara (13 cruises to date), at these prices, we'd pay a bit more per day and cruise with a true luxury line. Indeed, we've booked Regent Seven Seas for Japan in 2019 because after taking into account their free shore excursions, the net price on this luxury line is only about $100 more per day than the Azamara cruise (in a balcony cabin). Anyway, having a great cruise around U.K. - typing from a Dublin pub nursing a Guinness - doesn't get much better. Azamazing is a Riverdance show tonight, which should be very entertaining.