Oasis concierge email suite guests

My friends are staying in the sky loft on our b-day cruise. I heard that some concierges email the "top" suite guests.

Is this true?

Can they email him with questions?

Yes, they can email the Concierge. Here are the addresses, courtesy of Kathy (PH8):

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

Yes, they can email the Concierge. Here are the addresses, courtesy of Kathy (PH8):

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

Do keep in mind that if you are e-mailing them and your sail date is over 2 weeks out....they most likely will not respond to you. They will contact you when they receive your info via Royal...and that usually doesn't happen till 1 week prior to sail date.

My friends are staying in the sky loft on our b-day cruise. I heard that some concierges email the "top" suite guests.

Is this true?

Can they email him with questions?

Yep, definitely the Royal Loft and the 2 Sky Lofts, most likely Crown L1s but not completely sure about L2s.

• 4 years later...
Do keep in mind that if you are e-mailing them and your sail date is over 2 weeks out....they most likely will not respond to you. They will contact you when they receive your info via Royal...and that usually doesn't happen till 1 week prior to sail date.

How can I find out the email for the Food and Beverage Manager on the Allure of the Seas? Thanks.

How can I find out the email for the Food and Beverage Manager on the Allure of the Seas? Thanks.

If you are in a suite or Diamond and above, you might try the Concierge first.

If you are looking to host a party in your cabin, which we did. I contacted the concierge first because I didn't know whom else to contact. Even though it was months out he did respond and referred me to the "group sales" manager. We hosted 14 in our OS at sail away with heavy appetizers and a bar setup. We had two bartenders/servers and everybody commented it was the best way to start off vacation.

• 5 months later...
If you are looking to host a party in your cabin, which we did. I contacted the concierge first because I didn't know whom else to contact. Even though it was months out he did respond and referred me to the "group sales" manager. We hosted 14 in our OS at sail away with heavy appetizers and a bar setup. We had two bartenders/servers and everybody commented it was the best way to start off vacation.

We will be hosting a wedding reception in our RLS, later this year. We will have a Royal Genie; however, will not have contact with them until closer to our sail date. Once we have enough guests booked, we will move into groups. For now, are you able to provide any basic pricing for the appetizers / bar / servers? Was everything arranged prior to departure or did you have to give prompts to food and beverage to make sure the event happened as planned? Thank you in advance for your advice.

We will be hosting a wedding reception in our RLS, later this year. We will have a Royal Genie; however, will not have contact with them until closer to our sail date. Once we have enough guests booked, we will move into groups. For now, are you able to provide any basic pricing for the appetizers / bar / servers? Was everything arranged prior to departure or did you have to give prompts to food and beverage to make sure the event happened as planned? Thank you in advance for your advice.

I hosted a wedding cocktail party - less than a full reception, but still quite a bit in our 2 bedroom Aqua Theater suite. The genie arranged for about 11 platters of food at no charge, but I had to purchase the wine (at a 20% discount). I worked out with the genie the best date/time to host it in the 2 weeks prior. She did email me the catering menus which I can forward if you'd like. Since I didn't want to outshine the wedding itself, I was trying to keep it simpler than the full catering stuff. Basically, you don't have to have everything figured out early and the genie will take a lot of the burden of planning on for you.

I hosted a wedding cocktail party - less than a full reception, but still quite a bit in our 2 bedroom Aqua Theater suite. The genie arranged for about 11 platters of food at no charge, but I had to purchase the wine (at a 20% discount). I worked out with the genie the best date/time to host it in the 2 weeks prior. She did email me the catering menus which I can forward if you'd like. Since I didn't want to outshine the wedding itself, I was trying to keep it simpler than the full catering stuff. Basically, you don't have to have everything figured out early and the genie will take a lot of the burden of planning on for you.

Hi we are in a 2 Bedroom AT as well and was looking at a party. Could you please email me the menus as well. My email is mariandbill@aol.com.

Thanks!

I have also had a number of large parties in our 2 BR ATS on 3 separate cruises and I can tell you that THIS is where having the Genie really pays off. As Gingersvp said, all of the food is brought in at no additional cost (from any of the specialty restaurants, main dining room or Coastal Kitchen) and this includes plates, silver, napkins, etc. They will provide beer, soft drinks and water at no additional cost as well and the cost for wine was very reasonable. You CAN arrange for hard liquor but that cost is rather prohibitive (IMO) and they really resist doing it at all...but you can get it. Whatever you do not consume (full unopened bottes, of course) you can return and no charges will result.

I do not recall exactly what the cost of having a server would have been (we chose not to do that) but I remember thinking that it was a very reasonable price.

Best part is...they will bring it all to you and then come and clean it all up after the event is over.

Don't forget to tip those who make this all happen !

Thank you for this wonderful information! Which ship were you on? What kind of food was served? Can you please forward those menus to info@joshuaandmichael.com?

We are staying in a crown loft and our friends In an owners suiteon oasis and we’re considering having a sale away party for 12 giest will the concierge arrange this for us?

Yes, and be sure to ask what the charges will be.

Thank you for this wonderful information! Which ship were you on? What kind of food was served? Can you please forward those menus to info@joshuaandmichael.com?

Done! I was on Oasis.

They sent over a couple cheese plates, fruit plates, cookies, french fries, chicken fingers. It was 11 plates total, and we only ate about half of it because everyone had already had dinner.

Yep, definitely the Royal Loft and the 2 Sky Lofts, most likely Crown L1s but not completely sure about L2s.

What’s the difference between L1 and L2 lofts. I’m currently in a L1 as it faces the back of the ship

Sent from my iPhone using Forums