RCL new beverage package is coming

Even thought they are testing requiring everyone 21 and older in a cabin to purchase the beverage pkg, it will be pushed out to all ships You can bet on it.

I am sure they track the number of drinks and frequency. If you analyze the data you can come up with the conclusion people are sharing. You noticed they don't go and review the number of times a person drinks less than the break even point. I say make it 15 per day and if you don't use it you can carry it to the next cruise.

Next loophole to close is Parents/child reservation, the family of 4 with 2 minors. Mom and child booked in one, Dad and child booked in another. Here Dad or Mom can buy the package and share with the other parent if they want to.

Even thought they are testing requiring everyone 21 and older in a cabin to purchase the beverage pkg, it will be pushed out to all ships You can bet on it.

I am sure they track the number of drinks and frequency. If you analyze the data you can come up with the conclusion people are sharing. You noticed they don't go and review the number of times a person drinks less than the break even point. I say make it 15 per day and if you don't use it you can carry it to the next cruise.

Next loophole to close is Parents/child reservation, the family of 4 with 2 minors. Mom and child booked in one, Dad and child booked in another. Here Dad or Mom can buy the package and share with the other parent if they want to.

Unlikely RCI will ever allow unused drinks to be carried over. That would be impossible to track.

Also, parents have been booking 2 rooms and sleeping with 1 parent in each room forever. RCI requires a person over 21 be booked in each cabin.

I'm not sure what the point is you're trying to convey.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

make it a punch card, no need to track it electronically, Princess does it with their coffee card.

So they need to make punch cards that have, say 210 punches for a 14-day cruise? Or give you 14 punch cards? Also, you state in your first post that they're already tracking it electronically, so this seems needlessly silly.

That's just inaccurate.

It's not inaccurate. It's true. The slight exceptions are if parents are traveling with their children, the children can be in an adjacent cabin, connecting cabin, or directly across the hall.

That's just inaccurate.
From the RCI website..

For voyages originating in North America:

No Guest younger than the age twenty-one (21) will be assigned to a stateroom unless accompanied in the same stateroom by an adult twenty-one (21) years old or older. A guest's age is established upon the first date of sailing.

This age limit will be waived for children sailing with their parents or guardians in connecting staterooms; for underage married couples; and for active duty members of the United States or Canadian military.

Certain other restrictions and conditions will apply; such as compliance with the age twenty-one (21) alcohol policy, and proof of marriage for underage couples or proof of active duty military status required.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk