AMSTERDAM her dry dock & "SOE"

Leslieswiger

I am back for a few days and wanted to past this information on to anyone that may be interested.:confused: The Amsterdam has had her "SOE" completed ONLY in the PS & S suites.:) Items put into the above suites are as follows: Bathrobes, mattresses, duvets, pillows, bed linens, towels, fruit baskets, ice buckets, round cabin trays, magnified make-up mirrors, new shower heads, hair dryers and hair dryer bags.:D All other cabins will have the "SOE" completed during dry dock in September 2005.:eek: Best wishes for all, Leslie Swiger:)

Hello Leslieswiger,

Not much is posted about the Amsterdam and I'm glad to hear about her. Too bad the SOE is not this September.

How was your cruise on the Amsterdam? Would love to hear as we'll be on her this November.

Thank you.

The Amsterdam is a beautiful ship and always enjoy her.;) We also will do the Valparaiso - Seattle cruise this April 15. We are in a category A which is a verandah suite. I also was wishing that she would have most of her "SOE" completed by the time we do our next trip. Taking two other couples as my guest.:)

Hello!

May I ask what part of South America you are from? Will you also be on the Amsterdam April 15? Hope to be hearing from you. Leslie

I'm not from South America, but will be cruising around South America this November. Sorry if signature is misleading. Will be on the Amsterdam the 28th of Nov. sailing from Valparaiso to Rio. I'm new to these boards and perhaps my signature isn't correct.

Archived