menus

Chris

the menus for the crown listed on cruiseclues are not the nightly menus for the dining room. :(

When I saw your thread earlier, I visited cruiseclues to see if Crown menus were posted. There are menus from other Princess ships on the site, so you can at least get an idea of what the offerings are. Most week long cruises will have in common the Sailaway, Captain's Welcome, Captain's Farewell, and Landfall menus. Chef's and Italian menus are also pretty much standard on most itineraries. I haven't been on the Crown but the Caribbean menu might be offered on these sailings.

If you're not doing Traditional seating, in which case you'd want to meet your tablemates and waitstaff on the first night, I would suggest an alternative dining venue for sailaway as the dining room menu is lackluster. jmo

Bon Voyage!

Chris

anyone have menus for the crown princess- 7 night sanjuan trip? trying to plan our a special night and would like to see the menus

thanks

chris

Sorry, I don't have the menu's but we just returned from a back-to back and the specialty restaurants were never fully booked. You might want to check the menu early in the day (posted outside the restaurant) and book then. You may also go to the restaurant on disembarkation day and perhaps you could ask to review the menus. We went to the specialty restaurant on Italian night on our 2nd leg as we were not very impressed with the offerings on the first leg. Italian night is Monday on the Barbados leg and Sunday on the Aruba leg. Your taste may differ. Bon Voyage!

Archived