Help with the drink packages

Zombatar

I have seen a lot of threads just recently about the drinks packages so I wonder if one of you Azamara veterans can clarify something for me. If I purchase the top drinks package (that's the $18.95 per day one) does that mean that I will be able choose from any of the cocktails on offer?

I have seen a lot of threads just recently about the drinks packages so I wonder if one of you Azamara veterans can clarify something for me. If I purchase the top drinks package (that's the $18.95 per day one) does that mean that I will be able choose from any of the cocktails on offer?

Hi Zombatar,

While I'm unsure if the top package includes everything across the board... Here's a link to Azamara's beverage packages, which I hope will answer your questions :

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/our-ships/onboard-packages/liquor-packages

The top drink package whilst being very comprehensive as per Andy's post does have some spirits that aren't included and say as a vodka drinker you will for example have to pay extra for a Stoli Elit or Ultimat, neither of which are included in any of the packages. This for me is one of the downers of the new drinks regimen. I could have either of those included within the Ultimate Package. No more.

Phil