Liberty of the seas MDR question.

Does the MDR on the Liberty of the seas have any booths, or is everything just tables?

For lunch or breakfast can you get food to go? Such as call somebody and have it prepared to go like I would at applebee's or someplace? I don't want dinner to go, but maybe lunch or breakfast from the options available in the MDR.

Does the MDR on the Liberty of the seas have any booths, or is everything just tables?...

I've not seen booths in the MDR on Liberty.

Edited by clarea

No booths on RCI...

You can get food "to go"...at least, desserts! I've never wanted to take my food outside of the dining room...too hard to eat properly! You won't get "to go" boxes...they will just cover a plate.

If you want food "to go", head to the buffet, fix a plate and take it with you!

Not what you would consider a "booth" but some T-Tops have long bench style seating on one side with chairs on the other facing side (sounds confusing but I'm sure you know what I mean).

Not sure about calling up for togo meals...but we have seen meals being given with covers on them to a family member at times when a diner wasn't able to come to the MDR...We saw this happen a few nights to an elderly man and assumed he was taking it back to his wife.

RCI can be very accommodating...never hurts to ask.

Edited by Ashland

You can tell the waiter that you'd like the lid left on your breakfast when he brings it to you at the table and then you can leave with it. I've never heard of calling in an order though.

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Does the MDR on the Liberty of the seas have any booths, or is everything just tables?

For lunch or breakfast can you get food to go? Such as call somebody and have it prepared to go like I would at applebee's or someplace? I don't want dinner to go, but maybe lunch or breakfast from the options available in the MDR.

Booths are Carnival, yuck!

You could go to the windjammer and go with it.

Booths are Carnival, yuck!

You could go to the windjammer and go with it.

Funny! The booths in the MDR were one of the few things I liked on my one (& likely only) Carnival cruise. It was perfect for my party of 4 and really seemed to separate us from the rest of the dining room, which we liked - felt semi-private and directly overlooked the lower level.

Are you aware you can call room service which is no extra charge, it's all included in your fare.

Except between midnight and 5am when there is a nominal charge for room service.