Noordam

CretaMed88

;)We just left the Noordam last week after a wonderful 10 days on the western Mediterranean. Great ship, great crew. My regret is not also booking for the eastern leg. Thanks for the pics so we can see some of what we missed.

Monaco.JPG.162c52098d32447eb26045973022b445.JPG

Monaco1.JPG.bc6b968de37fd79fb029b8400e10cb01.JPG

;)We just left the Noordam last week after a wonderful 10 days on the western Mediterranean. Great ship, great crew. My regret is not also booking for the eastern leg. Thanks for the pics so we can see some of what we missed.

I had been under the impression that Monte Carlo was a tender port for our upcoming Noordam cruise. I see that was not the case for you. Can you tell me for which of the Western ports were tender used?

Thanks!

Great choice for our first HAL ship! We were quite impressed with the ship layout and decor,service,food, and the beautiful flower arrangements.

DH was happy with the free Internet/Camera classes and I enjoyed some of the culinary demonstrations.

I had been under the impression that Monte Carlo was a tender port for our upcoming Noordam cruise. I see that was not the case for you. Can you tell me for which of the Western ports were tender used?

Thanks!

Hey Carol! We are booked on a Noordam cruise, too! A transatlantic from Rome to FLL in October. Which one are you on? Hope your summer is going well!

It was soooooo hot that day!

Dh and I just got off of her yesterday morning.

Thanks for the pic. I loved watching the pilots getting picked up.

The only tender port in the past 20 days was Santorini. I don't know which was scarier (for me) the tender rides or the cable car.

None of the ports were tender ports, although some the locations we berthed at were a fair distance from town and required shuttles(small fee - 10.00-12.00 US pp return).

Thanks for the information!

Hey Carol! We are booked on a Noordam cruise, too! A transatlantic from Rome to FLL in October. Which one are you on? Hope your summer is going well!

Hi Kate!

We'll be onboard from Sept 25th to Oct 15th for the Western & Eastern Med. Will you be boarding the day we get off? Will the boys be with you?

Carol

Archived