Group of 21 in Chops Grille on oasis? Possible??

Hi everyone and I am sorry if this was asked before (please direct me to the link if it is the case)

I am sailing with a group of 21 people. I was wondering if anyone had any luck booking the group in groups of 6 people. (since this is the largest groups I can book at one time)

So in my case 4 groups of 6. So my mom can take 6, ill take 6, then my sister take 6, and my other sister could take 3.

I know that it could be a long shot and we wouldn't be sitting together, but we would all get to eat chops at the same time :) Has anyone had luck once they were on board and asked to have us in the same vicinity? Hoping!!

Ps. We have no interest in buying out the restaurant.

Congrats and best wishes on your Oasis wedding cruise!

Did the ship's wedding coordinator say this was impossible? I would've thought large group specialty dining was part of the service they provide to large party bookings with wedding/honeymoon enhancements.

we aren't having our wedding (ceremony) on board it will be in port. So after the ceremony we wanted to host a thank you dinner on board in chops grille for everyone that booked just for our wedding. So we don't have a wedding coordinator onboard. Just a very helpful TA :) So I have to figure it out myself.

we aren't having our wedding (ceremony) on board it will be in port. So after the ceremony we wanted to host a thank you dinner on board in chops grille for everyone that booked just for our wedding. So we don't have a wedding coordinator onboard. Just a very helpful TA :) So I have to figure it out myself.

Congrats on the wedding. What I would do for the dining reservation is call and ask them what would be the best way to handle it. From another thread I think I remember that even though the room can handle more than 20 or so people, they often don't book that many at one time so you may need some "special handling" which can't be done on line.

Okay yah that sounds good. I will continue my search :) Luckily I still have time. Worst case, I will just host a cocktail party before Dinner and perhaps have to break up the group seating time (Sad face)

We just did this on another ship at Chop's. We had 22 people. They asked us to split the group so that half came at one time and the other came 30 minutes later. They can't handle so many food orders at the same time. It worked out fine. Or tables were close together and by the time the first group had appetizers the other group had been seated. We contacted the conceirge on board (one of our group had a suite) and he handled it for us prior to boarding.

oh perfect. we have a suite I will pass this wonderful info to my TA! I am so glad someone was able to do it. :) I will def. go this route :) Thank you for your first hand experience!! How soon should I try to contact the conceirge?

Archived