Carnival Pride Camp Carnival Orientation

dairy5

Does anyone know what time Camp Carnival Orientation is on Embarkation Day? Trying to schedule steakhouse and need to register my daughter 1st. Can't preregister her because she is staying in a separate room with her big brother.:mad: Thanks for your help.

Even with preregister, you need to go to the registration (turn in paperwork, etc). I've heard camp carnival (assuming you mean the 6-8 year olds) is at about 7pm. I'll find out tonight. we'll be back in a week and can answer your question then

When we sailed last July Camp Carnival registration was at 5:00. Member rraydon posted the schedules from her recent Pride cruise on this forum and I think it was 5:00 for her cruise as well. dairy5, we've never been able to preregister either. You might be able to print out the forms and fill them out ahead of time, then just go drop them off with the staff at the orientation. We did that on our last cruise because they scheduled orientation at the same time as sailaway and we much preferred being on deck.

• 5 months later...

Archived