NORDIC EMPRESS

I believe it will be called "Empress of the Seas" from now on...I guess it had a complete overhaul, including getting longer....amazing....lol

Explorer Of The Seas 4/01

Navigator Of The Seas 6/14/03

Mariner Of The Seas 7/11/04

Until the Mariner of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;7;11;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=7>

<param name="day" value=11>

<param name="hour" value=12>

<param name="minute" value=30>

</applet>

kevin01.gif

Go NY Jets

We will be sailing on the Empress July 18----last minute decision---yeah! Been on her 2 times before and can't wait to see the changes. What are the island options from the Shipyard in Bermuda....someone mentioned a bus pass? If anyone has some "shares" on what to do from this port, beaches, etc., they would be most welcome. Counting down......

We went over to the pier last evening, or as close as we could get, to see the Empress. She is now all gleaming white. She used to have a blue stripe down the side. The rock climbing wall looks quite bizzare. Just a big square on the back of the ship. At 7:30PM they were still off loading contruction material via CRANE and roll off dumpsters on the aft end of the ship. We'll be sailing on her at the end of June for the 4th time in 5 years. I eagarly await your postings upon your return.

Until we "get out there"

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;6;26;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Redjoan

One thing I can suggest is get a transportation pass, its good for buses and the ferrys..You can get a ferry or a bus from the Dockyard..With the high speed ferry system is a snap to get to Hamilton or to St George.

Rich

Archived