Do you have that "one" cruise...?

kangaand2roos

• 1 month later...

Honestly, I did not enjoy my first cruise all that much. It just goes to show, it's all about WHO you travel with! Anyway, I didn't think I'd cruise again but I was at work one day when my now husband sent me a text asking what I thought about a cruise to Aruba, Curaçao & Princess Cays and told me about this guy he saw advertising it on FB as a Marines & Friends Cruise. Me being reluctant to send a down payment to a stranger, suggested we use my TA. Ended up meeting up with the Marines at the port while waiting in line! From that moment, we gained an entire cruise family and great friends! That was my 2nd cruise & hubbys first! We LOVED IT!!! We booked our cruise last year with them and THAT was that "one" cruise! Words can't describe how much fun we had! There ended up being about 40-50 in our group, we were the FIRST onto the ship, before VIPs, had a fabulous lunch, one of the girls from Texas surprised her best friend by showing up on board, we held an "amazing race" on board, held the Marine Corps birthday "ball" at Skywalkers, complete with all the traditions , shared so many laughs and memories! Our next cruise with them leaves Tampa in 8 days!

• 4 months later...

The first one that comes to mind is my last Explorer cruise in 2014. It was meant to be just a relaxing cruise and it was. I only left the ship at one port and I lucked out and got an aft balcony at an amazing solo rate. My first southern Caribbean sailing on the Jewel would be a close runner up. The people I met, the islands I saw, it was just amazing.

However, I know my upcoming cruise will become my favourite. Heck, it already is :D Italy and Greece have been # 1 and #2 on my bucket list for as long as I can remember and I get to check them both off my list at the same time. This is the first time I've wanted to rush spring and summer by.

• 1 month later...

Mine was my first cruise with my parents and siblings. I had done several on my own and could not wait to show them how addicting cruising can be. We threw ourselves into every activity and experience and had the best time! My sister recently passed away, so that first cruise together will always stand out as the best.