NCL Star to Alaska, May 9th

mj6743

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jason,

Glad to know that someone else will be sailing with us. We are flying into Seattle on the 8th, from Phoenix, how about you and Tony? (Our friends are also arriving on the 8th.)

Michael & Dennis

yes we are also arriving a day early. we will be staying with friends overnight, both before and after the cruise. the trek from cleveland makes this imperative, unless we want to take the red-eye. it's also a great opportunity to see these guys that we rarely get to see!

i have just started watching the weather up there. we have been spoiled by a string of warm and sunny caribbean itineraries. i know it has the potential to be nasty this early in the season! i just hope it's not too foggy to see the landscape.

looking forward to meeting you onboard...

jason and tony

Okay, I will check in with you when we get closer to see when/where we can all meet once we get onboard. (we like to board as early as possible, to just enjoy the afternoon before we sail.)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jason,

its getting close, are you both as excited as we are to get cruising? Where and when would you like to meet up on Saturday. I don't know what time you will be boarding, but if its early we can meet up say at the Biergarten at like 3ish, or after we do the fire drill if you are late boarders..

let me know your thoughts and we are looking forward to meeting you both.

Michael & Dennis

greetings!

to say that we are excited would be a huge understatement. i am watching the hours tick by at this point.

what say we meet at the Biergarten AFTER the muster drill? we'll go drop off our lifevests and then head up there to meet you. i am not sure what time we are boarding, as we will be with our friends in the city that day .

anyhoo, safe travels to all of you and we are looking forward to meeting you too!

jason and tony

Hi Jason,

that sounds like a perfect way to start the cruise. I hope they have something other than bud/coors/miller lite to drink in the biergarten. We have really taken a liking to imports these days. Our current fave's are Stella Artois from Belgium, Steinlager from New Zealand and of course anything Canadian!

See you on Sat. Have a great time with your friends.

Archived