Disney paperwork

ccruisequeen

We have been on many cruises, but this is our first Disney cruise. So I guess I'm not allowed to book things too early. So I can wait to pay in full until July or later?

There is no advantage to you for paying in full prior to about 78-80 days before embarkation. Your on line check in and sign up will start at 75 days. I always allow a few days to be sure that everything is processed when I go on line at midnight. I would hate for them to cancel a reservation because it hadn't been processed in time....

• 1 month later...

well the answer to the question is, no you don't have to be paid in full to check in and get a PAT if your check in date is before your final payment date..

today is our 90 day mark.....it is our check in day, but not our final payment day...

i have NOT paid in full yet (i've only paid the deposit).

yet i was able to complete the check in process and get my PAT (10:30)

well the answer to the question is, no you don't have to be paid in full to check in and get a PAT if your check in date is before your final payment date..

today is our 90 day mark.....it is our check in day, but not our final payment day...

Correct. You do not need to be paid in full to do you online checkin.

However, you do need to be paid in full to book activities/excursions/spa/nursery time/adult dining reservations.

Ah, nice, 10:30 is an early PAT. Since you mention 90 days, I assume you are silver?

As a silver level member, I was worried about the recent changes in the perks for Castaway Club, specifically "Early Access to Select Port Arrival Times... Gold members can select their preferred port arrival time upon completionof eDocuments." I thought that perhaps this meant that they were holding back some PAT slots for late booking Gold Members. But if you were able to snag 10:30 at the 90 day silver booking, then I guess that entire bullet point in the new Castaway Club perk list isn't really anything new... just another way of saying that Gold gets to check in at 105 days. Which is nothing new.

Ah, nice, 10:30 is an early PAT. Since you mention 90 days, I assume you are silver?

As a silver level member, I was worried about the recent changes in the perks for Castaway Club, specifically "Early Access to Select Port Arrival Times... Gold members can select their preferred port arrival time upon completionof eDocuments." I thought that perhaps this meant that they were holding back some PAT slots for late booking Gold Members. But if you were able to snag 10:30 at the 90 day silver booking, then I guess that entire bullet point in the new Castaway Club perk list isn't really anything new... just another way of saying that Gold gets to check in at 105 days. Which is nothing new.

yes, we're the lowest level - whatever color that is...

this will be my 4th disney cruise.....

and the first time i'll be on DCL in a regular room instead of a concierge suite...so just the regular repeat cruiser 90 day mark..

we're not booking any excursions or adult meals, so i didn't need to be paid up yet..