Lecturers

Cruisedreamer1

We had one on Singapore-Dubai. Several days at sea, and the lectures were a diversion. I sort of felt like much of the research had been done on Wikipedia, but it was interesting.

Also a naturalist on Costa Rica Panama canal. OK - lot's of picture of monkeys.

We had a great lady lecturer going through the Panama Canal, superb. Many years ago WS had a terrific naturalist Carlos for Costa Rica, he was terrific and his love for his homeland very engaging. We had a lecturer going through the Dardenals from Istanbul to Greece exceptional. Happy Sailing. .

We had a great lady lecturer going through the Panama Canal, superb. Many years ago WS had a terrific naturalist Carlos for Costa Rica, he was terrific and his love for his homeland very engaging. We had a lecturer going through the Dardenals from Istanbul to Greece exceptional. Happy Sailing. .

Yes - I forgot about going through the Dardenals - it was broadcast throughout the public areas, and was excellent.

We had a fantastic lecturer last summer on the Baltic Delights cruise. I cannot remember his name but I believe he had been a BBC broadcaster. Anyway, he did a 3 part presentation/lecture on the Romanov dynasty. There was a standing room only crowd each day. He also had done a lecture on WWII that I did not attend but was getting rave reviews.

We had Mark Spitz give a couple of very interesting lectures when we sailed Windsurf in the Caribbean 2 years ago. He also gave a swimming lesson - a very sociable and pleasant guy all round, always happy to chat.