Mystery Dinner on Rccl

Gottacruise3

I figured out how to feel comfortable eating at the specialty venue. Mystery Dinner, better then bringing a book.

If you don't like dining alone and they have a sushi bar, it's another good option. You can watch them make sushi and maybe even have a little chat with the Chef (sometimes the people near you will also get in the conversation and you'll have dining companion).

• 3 weeks later...

When I was on the Explorer of the Seas in September, I looked forward to signing up for the murder mystery dinner. For some reason, they decided not to have one on that cruise. I don't know why.

I participated in two murder mystery dinners on NCL. I had a great time the first time. The second time, I found out that the scenario was the same as the first time, and I remembered all the twists and turns and even who the guilty party was, so that wasn't much fun. And now they're charging for the murder mystery dinner on NCL. No, thank you, especially if it will be the same scenario.

I was really sorry they didn't have one on the Explorer. I kept looking for information about the sign-up, and every day I told myself that maybe it would be there the following day, and eventually I had to conclude that TPTB had decided not to have one. I guess they thought they had a good reason, but I have no idea what it was.

Archived