San Juan All-Inclusive Beach Break

Cruzinbabe06

Has anyone taken this tour thru Island Marketing?

What is the name of the beach club? How was the beach, service, food and drinks?

Website do not tell you the name of the beach club? Just says it's near San Juan.

The tour is $45 for adults. Includes food, drinks, lounger and umbrella. You have to pay for taxi. Searched and can't find any info on this tour.

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone taken this tour thru Island Marketing?

What is the name of the beach club? How was the beach, service, food and drinks?

Website do not tell you the name of the beach club? Just says it's near San Juan.

The tour is $45 for adults. Includes food, drinks, lounger and umbrella. You have to pay for taxi. Searched and can't find any info on this tour.

Thanks in advance.

I was on a waiting list and been waiting a few months for them to put it up. I reached out to them and was told that they have wraps and fish for adults....... Burgers, chicken sandwiches and such for teens and kids.

I have read a lot about Island Marketing and it seems that they do a good job providing tours all over the Caribbean. I booked it right away especially because it costs about $10.00 per person just for chairs and umbrellas, $8-10.00 per drink ect and most of the time there are no bathrooms to use anywhere. At least this is what i found when i was there last.

Thank you for responding.

I've used Island Marketing lots of times and never had a problem.

You are right. For chairs alone is $10 per person. Website says you get 6 drinks per person. Either rum or vodka based.

They emailed me back and have space. Its a $10 deposit.

Still dont know the name of the beach club.

I'm going to book it. Thanks again for the response.:)

Thank you for responding.

I've used Island Marketing lots of times and never had a problem.

You are right. For chairs alone is $10 per person. Website says you get 6 drinks per person. Either rum or vodka based.

They emailed me back and have space. Its a $10 deposit.

Still dont know the name of the beach club.

I'm going to book it. Thanks again for the response.:)

I am sure it is well worth it for that money. When will you be doing this tour?

Next Tuesday. The Breeze is in port 11a to 10p.

I put the deposit down and received confirmation. We pay the balance when we arrive, cash only. It says.

It's located in Ocean Park at the Numero Uno Beach House with Pamelas restaurant.

The place gets good reviews on Trip advisor. So does the restaurant, so that's a relief. The beach looks very nice.

The confirmation says 6 drinks p/p, lunch (set menu), guaranteed chaise and umbrella on beach. $45 p/p.

I will definitely come back and post review, since a lot of info isn't available on this excursion.:)

Next Tuesday. The Breeze is in port 11a to 10p.

I put the deposit down and received confirmation. We pay the balance when we arrive, cash only. It says.

It's located in Ocean Park at the Numero Uno Beach House with Pamelas restaurant.

The place gets good reviews on Trip advisor. So does the restaurant, so that's a relief. The beach looks very nice.

The confirmation says 6 drinks p/p, lunch (set menu), guaranteed chaise and umbrella on beach. $45 p/p.

I will definitely come back and post review, since a lot of info isn't available on this excursion.:)

Please do as this could be very handy for people with a later flight that need a 'hangout' till they go to the airport. Maybe while there you could ask if there is a possibility of luggage storage for those heading to the airport.

@cruisinbabe

Yes please let us know how it went, like you say good reviews and beach looks great!

@Monicajay FYI

on Island Marketing's site (puertoricocruiseexcursions) for this tour it says they can store luggage. When i got a response to my inquiry they said it again and had more information to offer about hours of operation and what else is available.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so happy I found this posting, I contacted them today and they got back to me within a few hours, I hope someone comes back and reviews it! Although from researching on-line it is only positive reviews!

Thanks for all the info!!!

So here goes,

this day pass is in Isla Verde its a long stretch of beach. Service was great, food was good and i was served great rum punches!

I had beach chairs and umbrella included (everyone charges $5 usd for a chair and $7-10 usd for umbrellas on the beach). As far as food i had a chicken wrap with plantains, my friend had the fish, everything fresh and tasty.

6 local drinks included, premium brands are extra which i did not do, i was good with the local rum they served. Beer and wine was not included.

They serve you right on the beach and was able to stay as long as i wanted. As i was there for most of the day i went over my limit and had a couple more drinks.

I asked about weekends and they do hold your luggage in the reception area!

I asked to come back and get the same day pass and i was told to book through Island Marketing again for it is exclusive to them. Not sure how true it is but i did not go back.

If anyone has any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for the information! Will Island Marketing pick up from cruise ship termination for CCL? We may be interested in checking this out on embarkation day.... drop luggage in cabin and then head to the beach for the day since the ship does not depart until 10pm.

Thank you for the information! Will Island Marketing pick up from cruise ship termination for CCL? We may be interested in checking this out on embarkation day.... drop luggage in cabin and then head to the beach for the day since the ship does not depart until 10pm.

Hi,

On their website they quote prices for taxi as they do not provide transportation.

Jennifer

They do not have transport right now what i was told was that if the group is large enough they can arrange it. I was also told for now a taxi is the cheapest way to get there, but are planning to add that option in the future.

Was this at a hotel/resort? I noticed one person mentioned it was The Numero Uno Beach House. Was that where you went?

Not a resort per say but a hotel/restaurant right on the beach. Yes it was there, i chose this because i would not like to go to a resort. I was not looking for that, i liked the quiet relax time i was able to enjoy. Like i said above great food and the beach was big, clean and i was able to walk and just hang out. Exactly what i was looking for that day.

Thanks for getting back to us on the Beach Break. Few questions: is it on Condado Beach or Isla Verde? Are there other places that you can rent a lounger and umbrella on the beach and have use of a bathroom? Thanks!

Look up in this thread for all information. I did not see anywhere else, was not paying attention for that. San Juan's beach are public so not to many beach clubs. All the locals bring their own chairs and drinks.

Why i loved this day pass, it would be more expensive to eat and have a few drinks if you did it on your own.