Regal Princess Cruise Vlogs! My videos I recorded from my 7 night Caribbean cruise

mike the canuck

Hello everyone! I vlogged my Dec 2015 cruise aboard the Regal Princess.

Here is the 1st video:

Here is Day 2 video (Princess Cays) :

Day 3 Video :

Day 4 Video :

Day 5 Video :

Day 6 Video :

Day 7 Video :

I hope the video can help familiarize people with the ship before embarking. I know I watched a lot of YouTube videos about the Regal Princess before we left. I tried to give a quick overview of as much as I could.

I thought it might be handy as well for people looking to see what the obstructed view balcony rooms looked like. Our group had 3 of them booked this trip. Our cabins were E514, E608 and E617.

This is just the video from day 1. I'll have a video from everyday that I will post in this thread as I edit them together.

I hope they help and you enjoy them.

Thanks!:)

Edited by Host Andy
added links for subsequent videos per email from member

Here is the 1st video:

I hope the video can help familiarize people with the ship before embarking. I know I watched a lot of YouTube videos about the Regal Princess before we left. I tried to give a quick overview of as much as I could.

I thought it might be handy as well for people looking to see what the obstructed view balcony rooms looked like. Our group had 3 of them booked this trip. Our cabins were E514, E608 and E617.

This is just the video from day 1. I'll have a video from everyday that I will post in this thread as I edit them together.

I would say that you lucked out on the beer this time around. Usually they find it and it is gone forever.

Very Nice! I shared your vid with friends who are going on their first cruise ever on the Regal in April.

Awesome! I hope the video helps and they have a great time!

I would say that you lucked out on the beer this time around. Usually they find it and it is gone forever.

I would say so as well. I always expect to lose it.

Subscribed! Really enjoyed your vlog and eagerly anticipating the next installment.

Thanks so much for doing this.

Thanks! Thank you for watching. I'm glad you enjoyed!

Excellent video! Thanks for posting. :)

I liked that you started dinner with dessert. ;)

Haha. I have a sweet tooth for sure. lol

Here is the 1st video:

Thanks for the video.

Beatiful video. We often think about trying another princess ship. 2 things standout though

No glass shower door? On such a new ship, kind of shocking

Still,have to bring your life jackets to a drill? Don't have to do this on rccl or celebrity. Why still on princess ?

IN a few weeks have to pay for it, the tips r paid,the excursion r paid and there a few bucks in my account so I will be ready to go.

That's perfect. It's certainly the best when everything is paid and you can just set sail and chillax.

Very good start... More please :)

Thank You

Thank you! Working on the next one right now