dining advice needed, please

trvlnfun

Hi -

We are sailing The Magic/3nt. in November. Our first time sailing with Disney and not sure about which dining options to request. Would love to try to get res for Palo (like many others, I'm sure). Any suggestions on which night? My son will definitely love the 2nd night and The Pirate Celebration. Is this part of the dining and in which restaurant?

Any tips are greatly appreciated. We are only familiar with the dining on the other cruises we have taken. The Disney way does sound like fun!

Thanks!

Ann

Pirate night will have a special menu and a couple of free souvenirs for you in ALL 3 restaurants. So you will experience it no matter what restaurant you are in.

If you want to experience each restaurant you wont be able to do Palos.

But if I were to miss one dinner I would miss Lumiere's (Tritons).

Animators Palate will have the light show which is a must, Parrot Cay is so neat and really sets the tropical theme of the cruise. Lumiere's is more formal and beautiful but that is the one I would choose to miss.

I don't know if Palos does the brunch on the 3 day or not, but if they do that may be another option for you so you wouldnt have to miss a dinner your first time on the ship. I havnt done the Brunch myself but I have heard many like it much better than the dinner.

One other option may be to book Palos for a late dinner on any night accept for Pirate night, then go ahead and go to dinner with your child, but dont eat, just have a drink and visit with your child while he eats, and enjoy the restaurants decor. Then go to Palos and enjoy your dinner after wards.

I have heard of others doing this, it may work for you??

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived