Travel insurance companies outside US or UK

brell

Hi!

I live in Iceland and need a travel insurance for my world cruise with Cunard QE in 2018. Icelandic companies are too small to cover the £2 million minimum requested by Cunard. All (at least all I've checked) UK and US travel insurance companies appear to sell their insurances only to UK and US citizens.

So what do you recommend? How about WorldNomads? Do they cover everything Cunard requests? Which other options do I have?

Thanks,

Hi!

I live in Iceland and need a travel insurance for my world cruise with Cunard QE in 2018. Icelandic companies are too small to cover the £2 million minimum requested by Cunard. All (at least all I've checked) UK and US travel insurance companies appear to sell their insurances only to UK and US citizens.

So what do you recommend? How about WorldNomads? Do they cover everything Cunard requests? Which other options do I have?

Thanks,

You mihjt try going to travelguard.com or calling them at 800.826.4919. on the web site Iceland does show on their drop-down list of countries/sitizens but that probably doesn't mean anything. You could also check with insure my trip.cxom. If they don't offer a plan that works they probably know who does.