solo travellers club

HCTiger9704

Is there any clubs, espeically an on-line club, that is for people that travells solo?

Cruise Critic is awesome and it is a great source of information. I just want to see what clubs are out there for solo travellers.

Is there any clubs, espeically an on-line club, that is for people that travells solo?

Cruise Critic is awesome and it is a great source of information. I just want to see what clubs are out there for solo travellers.

Try Google.....it is your friend:)

Google the words "Travel Clubs for Solos" or "Solo Traveler's Clubs"

or any variation.......see what pops up.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/4507838/ns/today-travel/t/best-deals-single-travelers/

This article was very helpful in my search in finding a club for solo travellers. Just wanted to post it just in case somebody else needs it.

Oh, I got all excited when I saw you posted a link but then I found the article is from 2004:o I would love to find a solo travel club that organizes tours for solo travelers but doesn't require them to share a room with a "matched" stranger. I have friends who have been "matched" and swore they would never do it again. I've done a couple of searches on line but all seem to require having a room mate. Bummer.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh, I would love to find a solo travel club that organizes tours for solo travelers but doesn't require them to share a room with a "matched" stranger.

Overseas Adventure Travel!!

They are not only for solo travelers, they are for anyone, but solo travelers do not share rooms AND there is no solo supplement!! Only company I've ever found like this. Their trips are first rate! Take a look at the website. If you are actually interested in booking let me know and I'll give you my account number and we'll both get $100 off.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived