Bar Crawl - daytime Monday

cruiseJMO

Anyone know of a company doing bar crawls for Key West on a Monday? I can only find one for Thursdays. Don't really want to do HAL's at $50 instead of the $35 norm. Mostly out of principal, but we also need to cut back on spending.

I don't know why you need to pay for a bar crawl here since all the bars are within a few square blocks. Save the $50 (or $35), and just wander around on your own popping in and out of bars until you find a place you like. You can pick a couple in advance like Sloppy shoes or Captain Tony's and then just wander around. There are bars on virtually every block here.

No bars here have cover charges and people are very friendly and easy to chat with. It's just my opinion, but I would do your own crawl rather then paying someone to take you to bars they like, give you a cheap tee shirt, and provide the least expensive drink at every stop.

I don't know why you need to pay for a bar crawl here since all the bars are within a few square blocks. Save the $50 (or $35), and just wander around on your own popping in and out of bars until you find a place you like. You can pick a couple in advance like Sloppy shoes or Captain Tony's and then just wander around. There are bars on virtually every block here.

No bars here have cover charges and people are very friendly and easy to chat with. It's just my opinion, but I would do your own crawl rather then paying someone to take you to bars they like, give you a cheap tee shirt, and provide the least expensive drink at every stop.

This was my initial opinion, thanks for the reassurance.

Do you think we'll need one of the trolleys at all? We're both capable walkers.