Has anyone booked with www.tropicalrez.com before?

heffa72

I'm not sure if they're new or just the tour on the canopy is new for them...but I was wondering if there were any references out there on them? Anyone here use them?

I'm thinking about booking the canopy tour with them.

• 1 month later...

We Booked The Canopy Tour Through Tropical Rez. I Spoke To Sandra Who Was Very Nice And Answered All Our Questions. They Have A Toll Free Number So It Was Much Easier To Book Then The Tabayan Beach Where There Wasn't Anyone To Make A Reservation If You Are Not Traveling On Ncl. Our Tour Is In April. If Anyone Has Tried The 20 Step Palmetto Bay Canopy Tour We Would Like To Know How It Went. We Are Looking Foward To The Tour But Haven't Seen Any Cruiser Reviews.

• 2 weeks later...
We Booked The Canopy Tour Through Tropical Rez. I Spoke To Sandra Who Was Very Nice And Answered All Our Questions. They Have A Toll Free Number So It Was Much Easier To Book Then The Tabayan Beach Where There Wasn't Anyone To Make A Reservation If You Are Not Traveling On Ncl. Our Tour Is In April. If Anyone Has Tried The 20 Step Palmetto Bay Canopy Tour We Would Like To Know How It Went. We Are Looking Foward To The Tour But Haven't Seen Any Cruiser Reviews.

Koala Kruiser I have not done this yet but hope to on April 6th but I did find this review I hope its all right to quote cruisehogg cause he just returned from doing the 20 canopy tour and this is what he had to say:

Just got back home today and I would highly recommend doing the Jungle Canopy Tour on the east end of the island. It is just outside French Harbour and is not for the out of shape or unadventurous. It is part canopy tour, part Navy Seal obstacle course(just kidding but it is strenous). It has 20 platforms with 7 swinging bridges, single cables you walk across, Indiana Jones bridge, etc., and several ziplines of varying lengths. The staff was great and very entertaining, especially David. The cost was $45 per person, no reservation needed. Our guide, Victor Bodden took us directly to the start of the tour and picked us up at the bottom. (See my review of our tour with Victor on the Roatan board.) Be advised you start at the top of a very large hill and you must descend 150 or so steps, some spaced out a little too far, to get to the first zipline. The tour was AWESOME!!! and I would do it again in a minute but as I said before it is strenous and I would not attempt it without being prepared for this. It took about an hour to complete and was about 30 minutes away from where the ships dock. Any other questions please ask.

Hope this helps...Theresa

Tsshup,

Thanks For Forwarding The Message. The Canopy Tour Sounds Like Fun. Hopefully We Will See You There On April 6th. We Are Doing Our Own Transportation As We Want To Try The Tour Of The Mangrove Tunnels After The Canopy. See You In Roatan!!!

• 2 years later...

I have been looking at the Tropicalrez.com site for a Garifuna experience.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this company?...other than their canopy tours

I am a new cruiser and will be going on my trip with my boyfriend in December with Carnival....the only concern I have is that this excursion is not with the cruise....so would I be back on time to catch the last tender?

Thanx!

Naomi

Archived