Sapphire Patters Available!

meyerhaus

How can I read or print and read these. I went to the site and found the patters, but can't actually read the print. I saw the area to buy photo copies of these, but only saw availability of 4" x 6" prints. I'm sure I won't be able to read the print if they are that size.

I tried to save one as jpeg and then open it in another program, but all text is a blur. Am I missing something? Thanks for your help.

First - awesome that the patters are up!

For those having technical probs - I have a PC so it could be different on a Mac.

Click on the picture and it will open a new window with the page.

Then, below that, click on the link to ORIGINAL IMAGE.

The picture may load large and then shrink again to fit your screen. If you hold your mouse over it, a little "zoom" tool should appear in the bottom right and then you're set...it's a lot of clicks but it does work!!

TJ

When I first started using ImageStation to host the Patters, there were no membership levels or fees or anything. Within the last month, they have started this Gold, Silver, Platinum thing.

HOWEVER, if you join now , they do give you a trial membership, allowing you to use the "Print From Home" feature.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE "PRINT FROM HOME" FEATURE:

1. Join at http://www.imagestation.com. Make sure you make note of your USER ID and passowrd.
  2. Go to http://www.geocities.com/pattersandmenus. Navigate through the site to find the info that you want to print then click on the link to the right of them. Some of them are NOT hosted on ImageStation. For those, I cannot help you.
  3. After you click on the link, it will take you to an album containing the images from the cruise that you want. Browse through the album and make note of the ones that you want to print.
  4. When you know which ones you would like to print, click on the small "Print At Home" text located in the lower, left-hand corner of the colored box. It is just to the left of the "Image Info" text link.
  5. After you click on "Print At Home," the album will show up in thumbmail form. Select the pictures that you wish to print by checking the boxes under them. To select them all, click on the "Select All" text link just above the upper right-hand corner of the colored box containing the thumbnails.
  6. After you check the pictures that you would like to print, click "Continue" in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
  7. This will take you to a screen that allows you wo print the pictures on you home printer. I usually leave the "Page Layout" at "Fit to Paper," but do whatever tickles your fancy;)
  8. When you are finished with that, click on the blue "Print Now" button to print you Patters!

Hope this helps!!!

I just tried print screen and decided that wasn't quite what I wanted. Did copy and paste from the full image and it seems to work fine. Let me know if you need more info than that. We are on the Sapphire on Sept. 12th. Fun to read more about it. Thanks.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for the instructions - I printed them all. They will be my reading material on the flight to Seattle Sunday!!! Will take 2 different color highlighters - on for me and one for my granddaughter - we can each highlight the ones we are interested in.

Thanks again!

Judy

Archived