Does Guys Burger joint have chicken?

boooooo hes very picky about food, if the blue cantina can give him just chicken he will eat it, but hes a snob to any kindda seasoning.. i doubt hed even eat just chicken on a fahita bread. Just dont want to be wandering arround and then trying to find each other to sit and eat together. either way i am eating the crap outta those burgers, lol

boooooo hes very picky about food, if the blue cantina can give him just chicken he will eat it, but hes a snob to any kindda seasoning.. i doubt hed even eat just chicken on a fahita bread. Just dont want to be wandering arround and then trying to find each other to sit and eat together. either way i am eating the crap outta those burgers, lol

No need for you to wander around. Tell him you're getting a guy's burger and you'll be sitting "there" (wherever "there" is) and he can wander around until he finds something he can eat.

I am a HUGE hamburger fan, my husband doesnt eat hamburgers though... please tell me Guys burger joint also has chicken burgers so we can eat together there.

It's not a restaurant. Just have him go to another station, get what he wants, and meet at any available table.

No need for you to wander around. Tell him you're getting a guy's burger and you'll be sitting "there" (wherever "there" is) and he can wander around until he finds something he can eat.

Yes, eat your burger while it's hot. It may take him a while to find that perfect piece of chicken;)

There is so many choices of food on the Lido that he should have no problem finding food. And as far as finding each other....our family chooses somewhere on the first day to be our area......then when we go to eat lunch no matter what place we all decide to eat from could be four different choices we all know there area to find each other....whoever gets back first grabs the table for us.....this has worked great for us on all of our cruises so far......and we usually try to tell each other where we are going so if my son is going to get a burger i tell him to get me some fries or something there.....I LOVE the fries from Guys Burgers.

They have a veggie burger if it's just meat he doesn't like.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There isn't any veggie burger on the menu at guy's.

Other than the toppings bar, I actually miss the old grill. You could get chili cheese fries, chicken tenders, veggie burgers, hotdogs etc......much better selection.

There is so many choices of food on the Lido that he should have no problem finding food. And as far as finding each other....our family chooses somewhere on the first day to be our area......then when we go to eat lunch no matter what place we all decide to eat from could be four different choices we all know there area to find each other....whoever gets back first grabs the table for us.....this has worked great for us on all of our cruises so far......and we usually try to tell each other where we are going so if my son is going to get a burger i tell him to get me some fries or something there.....I LOVE the fries from Guys Burgers.

this is what we do. First day we find a section-- this is where we will meet up the rest of the week. They do have carving stations at the buffet., Each station has something different. Most people head to the first buffet line. Tell him to walk around before he gets in a particular line.

I will be at the mongolian station on Splendor-- not one of my family is a fan so I will meet with them

There are only a few tables near Guy's, anyway, and they are like picnic tables (not very comfortable). As others have said, both of you can get what you want and then meet at a table to eat together. There is absolutely no reason why you would both have to get your food from Guy's. This is not something you should worry about. :)

I am kind of picky about meat, and not at all fond of ground beef or ground meat of any kind. I did however usually once a cruise get a burger from the old grill and usually liked it, but since I hear so much hullabaloo about Guy's burger and have not as yet tried one, will likely grit my teeth and go for one on my upcoming cruise.

Being this picky about meat though, I am thinking that it might be an option to ask for the bun and the fries, then go to the toppings bar and make your own veggie burger, just an idea. I will try a meat one first though just to see what all the hype is about.

Edited by SMSACE6

grill cheese and fries... now thats his kindda eating.. we'll figure something out. BTW I have been vegetarian for 3 years now, about 2x a year i splurge and go for the burgers. I MISS burgers so much.. Last week I was on vacation and ate as much meat and just plain ole crap as i wanted and spent the whole week with stomach cramps... so about a month prior to my cruise i plan on tanning my stomach to accept the meat when i binge for a week, lol

Being this picky about meat though, I am thinking that it might be an option to ask for the bun and the fries, then go to the toppings bar and make your own veggie burger, just an idea. I will try a meat one first though just to see what all the hype is about.

Another non-believer just waiting to be converted.;)

grill cheese and fries... now thats his kindda eating.. we'll figure something out. BTW I have been vegetarian for 3 years now, about 2x a year i splurge and go for the burgers. I MISS burgers so much.. Last week I was on vacation and ate as much meat and just plain ole crap as i wanted and spent the whole week with stomach cramps... so about a month prior to my cruise i plan on tanning my stomach to accept the meat when i binge for a week, lol

ahahaha!!! This makes me laugh!! Before going on the Breeze this past Feb., I hadn't eaten red meat in about 20 yrs (chicken only)! On the ship, I just HAD TO TRY Guy's Burgers. I was not disappointed; my husband was shocked; I couldn't get enough!! You will LOVE IT!!