Lauderdale hotel on the beach

dread_pirate

I know this has been asked maybe a hundred times (maybe even by me!) but I can't find the threads, so please forgive me.

I'm looking for a mid-level hotel (don't need the Ritz, but a little nicer than the Days Inn) on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale or environs for a weekend before a Monday morning cruise. I'll be renting a car, so distance from the airport or port is not too much of an issue.

Any suggestions? It's in February, and I'd like to keep it around $200/night.

Thanks!

I know this has been asked maybe a hundred times (maybe even by me!) but I can't find the threads, so please forgive me.

I'm looking for a mid-level hotel (don't need the Ritz, but a little nicer than the Days Inn) on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale or environs for a weekend before a Monday morning cruise. I'll be renting a car, so distance from the airport or port is not too much of an issue.

Any suggestions? It's in February, and I'd like to keep it around $200/night.

Thanks!

Your budget might be hard outside priceline or hotwire but try the Courtyard Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach.

Look at Bahia Mar too. Across the street with a walkway over the road to the beach. 3 levels of rooms depending on location make it affordable for some. You'll see courtyard, marina and/or tower ocean view rooms. Close to water taxi stop, trolley and bus access in front of hotel.

Thanks, everybody. I've found a pretty good deal at the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach. Anyone have any info/opinions?

We stayed there one night. It is a typical C Plaza. Actually we were given a huge room with small kitchen. Didn't need, but interesting if with a family. Not sure what a basic room is like.

Hollywood Beach is fun. You can walk there ( about a mile to the broadwalk) or use your car. Check out ...

http://www.visithollywoodfl.org/hollywoodbeachbroadwalk.aspx

You will be glad you have a car in that area.

Archived