Children's Menu in dining room

Does anyone have any idea of what's on the children's menu? I didn't realize that there was one until I read the review of the Grandeur. We will be traveling with a family that has three young children and they're really hoping chicken nuggets are on the menu. And then, our 20 year old son is hoping he can order off of it, too. Anybody know?

Thanks,
Pam

RCI Sov. of the Seas 11/96
Carnival Elation 6/2000
Carnival Sensation 5/2002
Celebrity Century 11/2002
Celebrity Century 10/2003
Celebrity Century 11/2003
RCI Grandeur 5/2004
Princess Caribbean Princess 10/2004

May God bless the USA and all those fighting for freedom!

It stayed the same each day. Chicken noodle soup, fresh fruit cup, chicken tenders, spagetti or pasta of the day, hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza and other stuff I forget. They can of coarse order anything from the adult menu in addition to something from the childrens.
Many times our 7 year old had the adult soups and deserts. Don't be hesitant to order something special even for kids. If they have it on board you will get it. Chocolate milk was fresh made too!

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2003;07;19;13;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Till we sail on the Zuiderdam

Til we sail on the Mariner of The Seas RCL
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=808000&cdt=2004;3;7;12;01;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
until we sail on the Disney Wonder
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2003;10;09;12;01;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
til we sail the ms Maasdam
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=808000&cdt=2004;05;29;11;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Thanks F5Loar, the girls will be happy! (So will Jordan
Have fun on the Maasdam

RCI Sov. of the Seas 11/96
Carnival Elation 6/2000
Carnival Sensation 5/2002
Celebrity Century 11/2002
Celebrity Century 10/2003
Celebrity Century 11/2003
RCI Grandeur 5/2004
Princess Caribbean Princess 10/2004

May God bless the USA and all those fighting for freedom!

My youngest is very picky, and she decided that she liked the double decker peanut butter and banana sandwiches. She had it for all meals at night. It may not be on the menu, but if you ask for it they will deliver, along with a side of fresh fruit.

Peanut butter and banana was a favorite for my DD as well. Yes, anyone can ask for something off of this menu. If I did not like the soup, I would order the chicken noodle soup. also if I did not like the salad I would ask for lettuce and tomato and make my own and it was always available.

3/98 Grandeur of the Seas
4/00 Grandeur of the Seas
2/02 Enchantment of the Seas
04/16/05 Navigator of the Seas

I agree that they have quite a few "typical" things on the kids meal.... but also, they are wonderful about finding something your children will like.

Our first cruise, due to severe food allergies, we couldn't risk anything processed for the youngest and they couldn't do enough to make wondeful fresh steamed veggies and petite steaks, grilled chicken, etc for my youngest.

Our second cruise, the waiters learned the first night about my girls' love of fresh fruit and chef salad (something that is NOT on the menu) and every night they had fresh mixed fruit for the appetizer course and a chef salad for the salad course. Main course for my youngest was often spaghetti with marinara sauce, again due to preprocessed food issues. The poor kid of the family we shared a tablewith ate plain, unbuttered spaghetti every night because her parents claimed she was "picky".

Voyager 10/03

Sovereign 9/01

Archived