Pictures of Triumph cabins 2444 or 2445

Go-Bucks!

I remember seeing pictures of these 1A cabins with the 2 windows and sofa somewhere on the boards, but can't find them now. If anyone has pictures of these cabins, can you please post them or a link to the thread with the pics? Thanks - I want to show my sister who might come with me! :D

We have had those cabins and they are excellent - unfortunately can't post pics here from work - too bad they have been 'upgraded' from a 1A to an oceanview on most of the conquest class ships :( (guess someone at Carnival finally figured it out?)

• 3 weeks later...
We have had those cabins and they are excellent - unfortunately can't post pics here from work - too bad they have been 'upgraded' from a 1A to an oceanview on most of the conquest class ships :( (guess someone at Carnival finally figured it out?)

Conquest class the beds are two twins. On Triumph they still have a bunk bed, so they couldnt change them to 6Bs. Yea.

Loved cabin 2444 on the Triumph! 1A cheaper than an inside with 2 great windows!

Bed/window #1

2509559080059010061S600x600Q85.jpg

2nd window/couch/cupboards:

2664317330059010061S600x600Q85.jpg

Pricing depends on cruise/length/# of passengers. etc. Just check the 1A category for any cruise you may be interested in?

Archived