Dream top bunk weight limits

mrscutecuban

Hi there ! We're going on the Dream next week and thinking about sleeping arrangements. My 5 yr old I'm hesitant about putting on top bunk since he moves all over the place in the bed. My older nephew who is staying in our cabin weighs about 230-250lbs. Does anyone know what the limit in top bunk is ? Advice on best sleeping arrangements for these two ?

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The posted upper limit is 220 pounds on the Magic and Wonder. Sorry, I can't remember whether it was any different on the Fantasy. I would not put the big guy on the top bunk.

At about 7, mine loved the top ceiling bed. She insisted it be left down during the day so she could make a "fort" there! The host will be happy to put "double rails" on the top so the railing extends the full length of the bed. The little one could do a sleeping bag on the floor situation. Or you could shuffle the situation within the family if that works better--no one cares who sleeps where; it matters only who is booked where. I'm guessing the family has more than one cabin, so if some other sleeping arrangement works better, go for it.

Hi there ! We're going on the Dream next week and thinking about sleeping arrangements. My 5 yr old I'm hesitant about putting on top bunk since he moves all over the place in the bed. My older nephew who is staying in our cabin weighs about 230-250lbs. Does anyone know what the limit in top bunk is ? Advice on best sleeping arrangements for these two ?

TIA

5aqhip.jpg

TIA

We could better answer your last question if we know what room you're in. Different rooms have different configurations.