Carnival Dream 7208 questions

We just booked for the July 19 saililng on the Dream, I booked interior allowing Carnival to choose room. ( wasnt much left to choose from) checked booking today and my cabin is 7208 a Handicap room. carnival site says beds do not join to a king. Has anyone ever stayed in this room or one similar? From the pic it looks like bed could join together. image.jpg.3e309a541ced795d3a35f3bc53abaf8c.jpg

We booked 6208 on the Dream last week for my parents. Handicap room one floor below. The beds were together to make a King bed. No sofa, but 2 small chairs. Honestly, they hated the room mainly because the a/c could not keep the room cool, the bathrooms were not clean and no comfortable place to sit other than the bed. The room itself was very large and spacious. The bathrooms are huge too, but have built in shower seats and other equipment that would be used by anyone with wheelchair or handicap issues. The tile grout in the shower area had mold discoloration. These rooms are on the end of the a/c line, so getting the room cool was an issue. The rooms are much bigger so they realy need two vents. Their room stayed about 78-80 degrees. Unless I had a medical need for the room, I would pass on it.

I have stayed in 7207 which is the same room on the other side of the ship. I had the same worries but when we showed up they were pushed together into a King. The bathroom is huge and I liked that but there is less closet space and no magnet to hold the bathroom door open and against the wall.

Thank you both. If I pass on the room I'm scared of what I might get instead. We don't spend much time in room anyway. But do what joining beds [emoji6]

Do you really have the option to "pass" on it? I thought with a Guaranteed booking you have to take what they give you.

Here's a couple pics of the room. Consider you booked and interior and got a room with a window, I'd say that's pretty cool!

Edit: sorry, the link won't work, but go to the Cruise Line Rooms website and there are two pictures of the room.

Edited by bakersdozen12