Carnival Splendor- Swim Diaper

Prinycesa07

Hi. Two questions. We are looking to book our spring cruise within the next couple days. Carnival Splendor is at the top of the list. I see they have a splash park zone. My son will newly be 3 and we are working hard in the next few months to potty train but if he is not, are swim diapers allowed in there? I know they aren't in the pools, but is the splash park the same?

Also, there is the big waterslide. I think I saw that the height requirement is 42 inches. My 4 year old is 40 inches. Is someone checking height there or am I allowed to go down the slide with her? I'm thinking its probably one person at a time though.

Thanks!

Hi. Two questions. We are looking to book our spring cruise within the next couple days. Carnival Splendor is at the top of the list. I see they have a splash park zone. My son will newly be 3 and we are working hard in the next few months to potty train but if he is not, are swim diapers allowed in there? I know they aren't in the pools, but is the splash park the same?

Also, there is the big waterslide. I think I saw that the height requirement is 42 inches. My 4 year old is 40 inches. Is someone checking height there or am I allowed to go down the slide with her? I'm thinking its probably one person at a time though.

Thanks!

We loved the Splendor. Unfortunately, no swim diapers in the splash park. And they do have someone standing at the top of the slide any time it's operational checking height and making sure you only go down one at a time. It's FAST - a little much even for my girls who were turning 7.

Best,

Mia

Awesome- thanks Mia! I was also thinking the slide looked a bit scary. I'm personally afraid of water slides (had a bad experience as a child) but would go down with her if allowed so this gets me out of it ;) Thanks for the reply! Off to potty train. Fingers crossed!!