Anyone used ResortHoppa for transfer?

cruiser1912

I do not recall seeing them mentioned previously on this board. Typical shared shuttle fares from Super Shuttle are about $35 per person. How much are you saving with this new company? :confused:

Edited by JohninDC

• 3 months later...
It's about £77 return. That's for 2 adults 2 children.

If my math is correct that is about $125 for r/t -- that fare is what I would expect for one way service for 4 passengers; either a great deal or there is a catch. :confused:

Taxi from MIA to FLL area hotels will be about $75-80 on the meter, depending upon which hotel and traffic - the ride takes 50-60 minutes.

When it comes to booking a "new"/unknown company for transfers, you have to accept any risks. There have been some companies here that were used with problems, mainly delays. Especially if they ask you to pay in advance, you really have no recourse if they don't show up. Personally when it comes to private tours at ports and transfers at airports, I like using a company that is known for good service and few if any complaints.

Tough for a new company to get a start. But it's their job to market and get public reviews that will help their future business. I don't like being a guinea pig with this kind of service.

I just googled the company and there are many complaints. I'd stick with a reputable company.

Edited by eandj

I eventually booked Resort Hoppa one way from Miami Airport to Fort Lauderdale. I was really anxious as it took 3 hours for us to get through

Miami Airport arrivals -queues were horrendous. I wasn't able to phone company to let them know as Security guys didn't allow mobiles to be used. I thought the taxi would have left. When we got outside I could have hugged the lady that was standing at the door with a sign with our name on. She was so nice, called for the taxi which was a lovely clean minibus and we were heading off within a few minutes. I couldn't fault them and would use again. Have a great trip whatever you decide. Our cruise on Allure was fantastic. Need to save for the next one now.