Fascination - Fridge in Room? Guest laundry?

LaShelle2

Yes, there is an iron in the laundry room on each floor. However, since hundreds of people use it, there could be some burned crud that could transfer to your clothing. I always take wrinkle release spray.

There are a very limited few fridges on this ship. So few that you shouldn't count on getting one.

Fascination is a beautiful, colorful ship - one of my faves. Have fun!

AFAIK Fantasy class ships have two laundry rooms, one is located all the way forward on Empress deck and the other is port side near the middle stairwell on Upper deck. We have used the iron on several cruises and never had an issue with crud so maybe we have just gotten lucky. We usually iron things on embarkation day after we unpack as the iron is usually free. We learned the hard way not to try on the afternoon of a formal/elegant casual/whatever the term is now day.

Only suites have the little fridges on Fantasy class ships.

La Shelle - I have heard they do have some fridges for medical reasons... so if that is your need you can contact Carnival and request one. Or keep the medication in a plastic baggie and in the ice bucket. But then again, that may not be ther eason for the question in which case, the others have provided you with the info you seek. Have a great cruise.

could someone answer for me please?

do they have an area where we can iron our clothes?

Name: Launderettes

Empress Deck 7 - forward / across from stateroom E2

Hours: hours posted on the door to the Laundry

Function: Self-Service Launderette

· 2 or 3 washers

· 2 or 3 dryers

· 1 iron and ironing board

· Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener

If something is just a little wrinkled, I hang it near the shower in the bathroom, and that usually gets the wrinkles out. Laundry rooms are small, and warm. If you have to iron, I'd pay for someone to do it for you.

Only the suites and balconies have fridges, and they are not cold enough to keep meds safe, ask the pursers desk to store them for you. If you have an interior or OV then you do not get a fridge.FONT]

Thanks for all the replies. Glad to have the option to iron my own things. Will not need it much, but just in case.

Was on RCL recently and they only had paid laundry service. We were a little wrinkled that cruise lol, but who cares. :rolleyes:

Just an FYI.....

$3 to wash per load

$3 to dry per load

Laundry soap and dryer sheets are available for $1.50 each package

Machines take quarters only

Thanks CC is so resourceful. I hate taking dirty clothes home. Will take advantage of this!

A few years ago a poster on a DisneyWorld board told me about a product that has worked wonderfully for us. Purex 3-in-1 -- it looks like a fabric softener sheet -- yet it has the detergent and fabric softener all in one. Easy to pack and easy to use! We usually buy ours at Wal-Mart in a package of 24 for less than $7 -- what we don't use on vacation -- we use when we get home.

Hope this info helps someone else ...

Archived