Holland America Promo Codes

MLabrosc02

Hi, I am not sure if there is a dedicated thread where I can find promo codes for Holland America. If this is wrong to do, please delete this thread.

We are on a cruise in June and I wanted to book an excursion. I was hoping to somehow find a promo code.

Thanks!!

I think I had one cruise on the NA last year that they sent an email with a promo code. It was for about $5 off an excursion so no big deal. If there was one available for your cruise you'd likely know about it.

I've had some snail mail from HAL recently that offered certain amenities if booking during the promotion and one included up to $400 shore excursion credit if the offer was booked by June 1..... that was for an ocean view and above cabin. IF you book a suite, you get double shore excursion credit (up to $800 value) plus other amenities.

If you have already booked the cruise, I suspect you cannot qualify as it is almost always 'new bookings only'.

We booked the Oosterdam to the S Carribean in October, then saw the promotion with OBC and other incentives come up. We called HAL directly and the promo was added to our existing booking without any trouble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by LindaSSF

In that case....

nothing to lose for anyone who already has a booking to Caribbean, Canada/NE and/or Alaska to try to have Code HAL15030US to your booking.

In return for offering this info, would anyone who tries (and either succeeds or not) kindly post here the result of your request. :) Please. :)