Am I being a doombrain?

rosepark

I am sure that on the bookings area of "My Silversea" there is/was a section where you can/could add personal requests e.g suite drinks set up and other preferences etc and not just pillow choice.

I can't seem to find this now although I am nearly certain that we managed to fill this info in for our last voyage. Could someone please direct me to where I can find this, or let me know if it no longer exists, in which case how do we communicate pre-voyage requests?

And yes, I do know that we can speak with the butler on the first day but I would prefer to deal with this before boarding.

Many thanks

Rp

I don't see it either. It's apparently not a choice now or it's in some obscure screen I haven't come across. Kind of interesting that the interface, while basically the same, seems to be evolving on the fly. Part of it seems to be fixes some are enhancements.

many thanks to you both for your prompt replies. I am glad that I am not quite such a techo-numpty as I feared.

Nonetheless, it is definitely not an improvement to the service to have to communicate with SS through a 3rd party rather than directly.

Rp

I believe there is now a Guest Services desk somewhere in the Internet Cloud cosmos but I do not know the e-mail address. Maybe someone can enlighten us both!

That would be super, then I can give the instructions to a nearby 3 year old and get him/her to show me what to do.

Seriously, though, information in words of one syllable would be much appreciated.

Rp

I believe there is now a Guest Services desk somewhere in the Internet Cloud cosmos but I do not know the e-mail address. Maybe someone can enlighten us both!

There's specialservices@silversea.com but that's for ordering things like flowers, spa treatments, and other assorted gifts before a cruise. I see nothing on the form that takes the place of the old sites ability to ask for certain items to be stocked in the cabin. A guest services search on Silversea's site didn't come back with a link to a special office or department.

There's specialservices@silversea.com but that's for ordering things like flowers, spa treatments, and other assorted gifts before a cruise. I see nothing on the form that takes the place of the old sites ability to ask for certain items to be stocked in the cabin. A guest services search on Silversea's site didn't come back with a link to a special office or department.

Many thanks, I will use that contact anyway and see if they can help or direct me to someone who can.

Kind regards

Rp

Rosépark, ?? You appear to have taken offense. Absolutely none intended. The website that was provided above by randyk47 is just the one I was looking for. Thanx, Randy.

Duct Tape,

I had thought I'd replied to you yesterday evening, but it appears to have been lost in the ether.

Absolutely no offence taken, nor given either, I hope. I genuinely could do with a resident 3 yr old to sort IT things out for me from time to time- OH and my IT dept at work consider me a lost cause.

I used that email address and have had a reply which confirms that there is no area on My Silversea for suite requests but they are willing to help, so that is great and many thanks to Randy for the info.

Rp

I used that email address and have had a reply which confirms that there is no area on My Silversea for suite requests but they are willing to help, so that is great and many thanks to Randy for the info.

Rp

I'm glad it worked. Interesting that they dropped the suite requests from the system but at least I know that I wasn't having a senior moment and overlooking the obvious. :) My Silversea seems to be an evolving system so maybe they'll add it back in the future. I do know we didn't make any special requests for our cruise last May prior to the cruise. Our butler asked if we had any when we boarded and we were stocked up and ready to go within an hour or so. Really not an issue.

Yes you all are correct. The website has changed. If you are requesting anything you think they may not already have on board. Then you need to email them at the special services that someone listed above. They respond right-away and the service is great. To bad they can't link it in to My Silversea...