Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > South America

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old December 1st, 2009, 07:26 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Thanks greatam

I would just like to thank Greatam for the accurate and useful information she gave me regarding our trip planning to Machu Picchu. We had a great trip and the information and advice she gave was extremely useful to us during the planning stages and while we were on our trip. Thanks.
2006 NCLA POAM Hawaii,
2007 NCL JewelCaribbean
2008 NCL Majesty Bermuda (June)
2009 CCL Miracle Jan
2009 NCL Sun SanFrancisco to South America
2010 NCL Pearl Caribbean
2010 CCL Dream Western Caribbean
2011 HAL Volendam australia & New Zealand
2012 CCL Inspiration Mexico
2012 CCL Ectasy Bahamas
2012 Disney dream Bahamas
2013 RCCL Monarch of the seas,
2013 Carnival Breeze southern Caribbean.
2013 Disney Dream Bahamas
2013 Crown princess Southern caribbean
2014 Celebrity constellation western caribbean

Last edited by woodley; December 1st, 2009 at 07:27 PM. Reason: missed a word out

Old December 2nd, 2009, 08:53 AM
Cool Cruiser

Smile Great Am appreciation

Woodley, Heartily agree with your gratitude to Great Am. We heeded her advice with our planning, vaccinations and have a greater degree of confidence we will enjoy our NCL Sun voyage from Buenos Aires to Miami next spring. In fact we plan travel to Machu Picchu on a separate trip using her advice. Would you please recommend excursions for Trujillo, Callao, Arica, Iquique, and Coquimbo? Thanks for posting the thread and thanks to Great Am also.

Last edited by On2CDWrld; December 2nd, 2009 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Spelling, syntax

Old December 2nd, 2009, 08:26 PM
10,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodley View Post
I would just like to thank Greatam for the accurate and useful information she gave me regarding our trip planning to Machu Picchu. We had a great trip and the information and advice she gave was extremely useful to us during the planning stages and while we were on our trip. Thanks.
Glad your trip went well and my info was helpful. We probably passed each other. I flew back to the US on Nov 18 (arrived just in time for the FAA glitch at LAX). Was in Santiago Nov 10-14, then Lima/Cusco/Puno from the night of the 14th to Nov. 18. Brought back another $2000 worth of alpaca sweaters, just in time for Xmas giving. Make one more trip next week before the holidays.

Glad you enjoyed your trip and yes, even though the Sanctuary is very expensive, it truly is worth it one time in your life. That late evening, early morning time in the ruins is truly priceless.