Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Celebrity Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Celebrity Cruises
- Read thousands of Celebrity Cruise Reviews
- Compare the best Celebrity Cruise Deals
- Write a Celebrity Cruise Review
- Find Your Celebrity Roll Call
See posts about:
Celebrity Constellation
Celebrity Millennium
Celebrity Summit

Celebrity Eclipse
Celebrity Reflection
Celebrity Xpedition

Celebrity Equinox
Celebrity Silhouette

Celebrity Infinity
Celebrity Solstice

Old May 25th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Memorial Day Special Offer for Veterans and Active Military Members in the U.S. and C

Celebrity is running a special offer for Veterans and Active Military members in the U.S. and Canada.

"Book any of the Exciting Deals cruises and receive $50 onboard credit** to use in specialty restaurants, on an AquaSpa® service, an exciting Celebrity Shore Excursion, just about anywhere on the ship. Sorry, this part of the offer is not bookable online. To book, you must call 1-800-556-8209."
Navigator of the Seas 02/03/11
Freedom of the Seas 08/22/10
Carnival Liberty 08/23/08
Carnival Celebration 08/25/07
Mariner of the Seas 04/01/07
Carnival Miracle 08/27/06
Carnival Destiny 02/25/01

Old May 25th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksacer View Post
Celebrity is running a special offer for Veterans and Active Military members in the U.S. and Canada.

"Book any of the Exciting Deals cruises and receive $50 onboard credit** to use in specialty restaurants, on an AquaSpa® service, an exciting Celebrity Shore Excursion, just about anywhere on the ship. Sorry, this part of the offer is not bookable online. To book, you must call 1-800-556-8209."
I saw that. It's a small token of appreciation for those who serve or have served. Celebrity is also quite generous in the Military rates they sometimes offer and we have been able to take advantage of those several times. Thanks, Celebrity! Something we really appreciate....

There is not enough gratitude that we can offer to those who are currently serving and those that protected us over the years! Best wishes to all who are currently serving and to all our Veterans!

Last edited by takemewithyou; May 25th, 2012 at 11:25 PM.

Old May 25th, 2012, 11:39 PM
10,000+ Club

Here's the link. http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/E...s_cel_tues.pdf

Old May 26th, 2012, 03:23 AM
10,000+ Club

As much as this generous offer is greatly appreciated it's a shame that Celebrity cannot offer this year round and with every sailing like Princess Cruises does. Their Military Personnel Benefit Onboard Credit Program can go as high as $250 per qualified person.

It's unfortunate I can't book something during this limited promotion. I would appreciate the extra OBC.

Old May 26th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmwnc1959 View Post
As much as this generous offer is greatly appreciated it's a shame that Celebrity cannot offer this year round and with every sailing like Princess Cruises does. Their Military Personnel Benefit Onboard Credit Program can go as high as $250 per qualified person.

It's unfortunate I can't book something during this limited promotion. I would appreciate the extra OBC.
I totally agree!! I received the $250 obc back in Oct for an 18nt Princess TA.

Future Trips & Cruises:

10 Day Ultimate Caribbean cruise on Equinox(Feb 2015)
11 Day Adriatic Dream Rome to Venice on Zuiderdam (Sept 2015)

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a veteran"

Old May 26th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

I have no complaints! My Military rate for one of our cruises for a C2 room is now $1000 pp less than what those C2's are selling for now.

There are other cruise lines that offer no military discounts - ever - like HAL for one!

We have military rates on almost all of our cruises......you have to watch and monitor web sites and when you see a miltary rate offered....jump on it.

Old May 26th, 2012, 12:31 PM
10,000+ Club

I guess the part that confuses me about Celebrity's Military Rate is when I compare the qualifying criteria with that of RCI the latter allows even non-active duty past military that were discharged Honorably to qualify. Celebrity doesn't make that same distinction.