Blue Kay question...

dis2cruise

Hi, We might be interested in going to the Blue Kay so if I am correct it's $5 pp you get a lounge, and umbrella and a free drink??

If I don't want to do the bigger package for $50 which includes drinks but we want to rent a bike, snorkel or kayak do they rent for the 1/2 hour or hour?? If they do rent does anyone know how much It would cost??

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, We might be interested in going to the Blue Kay so if I am correct it's $5 pp you get a lounge, and umbrella and a free drink??

If I don't want to do the bigger package for $50 which includes drinks but we want to rent a bike, snorkel or kayak do they rent for the 1/2 hour or hour?? If they do rent does anyone know how much It would cost??

We paid $3 per person Taxi, $5 per person entry fee (chair, no umbrellas, but they do have thatch roof picnic tables (papalayas??) I don't recommend snorkeling in Costa Maya. If you walk down the Malecon you can find vendors for bikes, etc.

Howdy,

If you rent a bike, is there anywhere to ride it, besides up and down the street? Is there a spot you ride to, enjoy the view, and ride back to the beach?

Thanks

ddaz

GBY

Howdy,

If you rent a bike, is there anywhere to ride it, besides up and down the street? Is there a spot you ride to, enjoy the view, and ride back to the beach?

Thanks

ddaz

GBY

It's not really a "street". There are no motorized vehicles allowed on the Mallecon and it's like brick pavers/concrete and it follows the beach with beach clubs and restaurants on one side and the beach/ocean on the other.

PB130082%20copy-M.jpg

PB130327%20copy-M.jpg

PB130328%20copy-M.jpg

PB130477%20copy-M.jpg

PB130481%20copy-M.jpg

We will be going here next year...so let me make sure I got this right:

$3pp taxi or people mover (or are they the same thing) where do they p/u at port and p/u at beach to return

$5pp to get a free drink and a free lounge chair....we don't need the water toys as we just lounge and swim and if we want to snorkel usually have our own gear.

So for a couple we are looking at $16 for a day at the beach...of course any extra drinks/food are extra?

Our ship was changed to here and I don't know much about it.

Mitsugirly I saw your pic review from 2014 and it looked great but wasn't sure about if you took just the people mover or the mover and a taxi?

Below is my question to Blue Kay and their response. Not very good at communication but I think not being so commercialized is part of the charm. Certainly wish I could get my question answered by them before I drag 10 or 12 people there next month. I'm hoping that they use filtered water???

1 question:

2017-06-07 13:24 GMT-05:00 [first_name] <no-reply@bluekaymahahual.com>:

De:

Asunto: BlueKay Mahahual

Teléfono:

Ciudad:

Comentarios: Hi,

How much for kayak rental? Can I see a picture of your food and drink menu?

st question:

What about a day pass? What is included and what is the cost? We're coming in July on carnival fantasy.

Thank you very much.

Hi thank you for considering Blue Kay to arrive and stay at Mahahual.

We manage a package called Day Pass for US $20 per person which includes bike, snorkel and kayak.

If you would like to enjoy the day in Blue Kay, we can offer a special package for US $55 per person which includes bike, snorkel, kayak and 5 hours of open bar with tequila, vodka, rum and mexican drinks.

In our beach space you can have a wonderful massage session for US $50.

To confirm your reservation, please respond us with full name of the person and what the service that you would like to choose.

It will be a pleasure to recive you in our hidden paradise in the mexican caribbean

2nd question

2017-06-14 12:17 GMT-05:00 [first_name] <no-reply@bluekaymahahual.com>:

De:

Asunto: BlueKay Mahahual

Teléfono:

Ciudad:

Comentarios: Hi.

Can you tell me the prices for enjoying your beach? We do not want the package. We want to buy some drinks and order some lunch, use the loungers (are they still wood or do you have pads or cushions for them?) and paddle board.

Thank you,

info Blue Kay Mahahual <info@bluekaymahahual.com>

8:18 PM (1 hour ago)

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

cleardot.gif

Hello we have packages that include open bar and food $ 55 dollar the rent of the padre $ 25 dollar for 1 hour!

best karla !