where are you crusing to in 2015?

REALgetaway

My partner and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary in 2015... but we're not yet sure where to cruise to. WE live in the Western US.... we are open to suggestions for a romantic 7 or 10 day cruise.

Most likely we would cruise in late summer or fall in 2015.

Congrats on your 24th anniversary too Bramcruiser! Where did you go to celebrate the occasion?

Right, and of course subject to change. but Eastern or Western Caribbean both look pretty promising to us. It may be difficult to choose though :D

• 2 weeks later...

Our 25th was last year. We did a European river cruise. It was OUTSTANDING!!!! We've done "ocean liner" cruises in Europe, and this was our 4th European river cruise. For Europe, if we're not doing a totally land tour, a river cruise is the ONLY cruise option we will do there. You see and experience SOOOOOOO much more! We did St Petersburg to Moscow for our 25th.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Princess just added a 10 day cruise in January 2015 on the Sapphire Princess. Round trip out of Singapore......to Bali and other Indonesian ports. Cruise price was great, so I booked it.

Very excited......got what I wanted........life is good.:D

My partner and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary in 2015... but we're not yet sure where to cruise to. WE live in the Western US.... we are open to suggestions for a romantic 7 or 10 day cruise.

Most likely we would cruise in late summer or fall in 2015.

Congrats on the 25 years! My Partner and I just celebrated 16 years last month. We are planning a January 2015 Hawaiian cruise! It's a 15-day on Carnival Miracle sailing out of Los Angeles. :)

We live in South Florida and I would love to go back to Bermuda. We used to go right out of NYC Port and straight to Hamilton. Now they go out of Bayonne, NJ and take you to Kings wharf which is really not exciting and far from everything.

There is a trip out of Miami and it is on one of those really expensive ships and they are smaller with less entertainment and more laid back than Celebrity. I will most likely get bored and for their prices, they can keep it.

So I just don't know. In the Spring of 2014 we are taking a Celebrity TA for the first time to Rome. A little scared of the seas, curious and have never been away from my home for three weeks as we will stay in Rome extra days.

So I love cruising, I want to make each sail special, and meet great people.

In 2015 my honey will be 65 and we will be together 37 years. Universe hear my prayers.:)

Edited by 11dfr11
Correction

• 2 weeks later...
We are planning a January 2015 Hawaiian cruise! It's a 15-day on Carnival Miracle sailing out of Los Angeles. :)

Shawne71....

My partner and I looking at this one.....dates work out perfect and it will be our 1st time in the pacific on a cruise. Looks fantastic....we've always wanted to visit Hawaii.

Shawne71....

My partner and I looking at this one.....dates work out perfect and it will be our 1st time in the pacific on a cruise. Looks fantastic....we've always wanted to visit Hawaii.

Have a great time. I also want to go to Alaska and Hawaii but not on Carnival. I am a RCI/Celebrity cruiser.

Shawne71....

We really want to do the Hawaiian cruise but it's looking like we might being sailing out of New Orleans in January 2015. We we're on the Carnival Destiny this past December before it went into dry dock to become Carnival Sunshine. We want to cruise the Sunshine to see all of the changes! I even plan to book the exact same room. :)

We've decided to save the Hawaiian cruise for January 2016. We work in health care and work 3 days/week so taking up to 22 days off at a time isn't a problem for us.

We are doing the Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan in January 2014. Carnival Valor. I'm getting excited about this one!

Have a great time. I also want to go to Alaska and Hawaii but not on Carnival. I am a RCI/Celebrity cruiser.

Our TA is a big RCI fan as well. We cruised Carnival in December and really enjoyed ourselves. I guess it's what you make of it. We aren't going on ship to zip line across the deck. RCI ships just seem so busy. Seems like they have too much to do. We just want to go sit, drink, relax, and have fun! Plus, we get more room for our buck on Carnival. We had a larger aft balcony and now we are hooked. We'll have to have the aft balcony every time we cruise! Have the same room booked on Carnival Valor this next January. ;)

It was my first cruise and my partner's second. His first cruise was the Carnival Carnivale back in the early 90's with his first boyfriend. But we won't talk about that... LOL! :eek:

We definitely want to do an Alaskan cruise someday but decided to wait until we are older.

We really want to do the Hawaiian cruise but it's looking like we might being sailing out of New Orleans in January 2015. We we're on the Carnival Destiny this past December before it went into dry dock to become Carnival Sunshine. We want to cruise the Sunshine to see all of the changes! I even plan to book the exact same room. :)

We've decided to save the Hawaiian cruise for January 2016. We work in health care and work 3 days/week so taking up to 22 days off at a time isn't a problem for us.

We are doing the Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan in January 2014. Carnival Valor. I'm getting excited about this one!

I was looking at the Sunshine pics on the Carnival threads....looks really nice! Looks kind of like the Breeze which we are booked on for Feb. 2014. We are looking really hard at the Miracle though....I wanna do Hawaii!!!!

We live in South Florida and I would love to go back to Bermuda. We used to go right out of NYC Port and straight to Hamilton. Now they go out of Bayonne, NJ and take you to Kings wharf which is really not exciting and far from everything.

There is a trip out of Miami and it is on one of those really expensive ships and they are smaller with less entertainment and more laid back than Celebrity. I will most likely get bored and for their prices, they can keep it.

So I just don't know. In the Spring of 2014 we are taking a Celebrity TA for the first time to Rome. A little scared of the seas, curious and have never been away from my home for three weeks as we will stay in Rome extra days.

So I love cruising, I want to make each sail special, and meet great people.

In 2015 my honey will be 65 and we will be together 37 years. Universe hear my prayers.:)

We did a 15 nt TA 3 years ago on RCCL, it was late April, first week was a little chilly, but it was smooth all the way. If you go try to book one with Madeira as a port of call, beautiful place, would go back there anytime.

I was looking at the Sunshine pics on the Carnival threads....looks really nice! Looks kind of like the Breeze which we are booked on for Feb. 2014. We are looking really hard at the Miracle though....I wanna do Hawaii!!!!

I hear ya. Hawaii via the Miracle is definitely on our bucket list. Just looks like we'll be pushing it back a year. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We have definately decided on Carnival Sunshine out of New Orleans in Jan 2015. Key West, Nassau, and Freeport. Just waiting for Carnival to post those cruises so we can book it! :p

Carnival Dream is replacing Carnival Sunshine in New Orleans. We just booked an aft wrap around balcony on Carnival Dream for Jan 2015. :D

IF my partner can get off work for so many days, we'll be sailing March 27, 2015 on the Diamond Princess. We're regular Princess cruisers and I've always wanted to go to Australia. The itinerary includes four stops in Australia, Bali, and also Vietnam. It's to celebrate my 50th birthday, and we'll be sailing just prior to our 24th anniversary.

Since our seasons are reversed, I wonder if we'll have descent speedo-wearing weather on this trip?

IF my partner can get off work for so many days, we'll be sailing March 27, 2015 on the Diamond Princess. We're regular Princess cruisers and I've always wanted to go to Australia. The itinerary includes four stops in Australia, Bali, and also Vietnam. It's to celebrate my 50th birthday, and we'll be sailing just prior to our 24th anniversary.

Since our seasons are reversed, I wonder if we'll have descent speedo-wearing weather on this trip?

Steven and Daniel, what a great Princess cruise that is going to be. I am so jealous ;). that's a great double celebration cruise. Birthday and your upcoming 24th anniversary too! :D the port stops sound wonderful too. Where do you leave from?

Let us know how it goes as the cruise day arrives.